Jump to content

StockMarketMMO - Values over time


Recommended Posts

Awesome Guide, it will help a lot.

But yea You forgot candy cane. That jumped the most iirc. 

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

GTL prices dont always reflect real values

So yea this line is also only effective to Some Vanity. Most Time Limited vanity are now sold at the correct gtl prices, doesn't matter they are less or more(If less, they won't sell till demand and price rise) I tried offering some low values (500k-800k less from original) rejected all time.

So yes new people who wanna invest can completely rely on GTL price upto a certain time.  

Good Luck!

Edited by FighterChamp
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

Awesome Guide, it will help a lot.

But yea You forgot candy cane. That jumped the most iirc. 

So yea this line is also only effective to Some Vanity. Most Time Limited vanity are now sold at the correct gtl prices, doesn't matter they are less or more(If less, they won't sell till demand and price rise) I tried offering some low values (500k-800k less from original) rejected all time.

So yes new people who wanna invest can completely rely on GTL price upto a certain time.  

Good Luck!

didnt forget it, i just put stuff up for now that i own myself since i had data for those. added it to the list now. about the gtl values yeah thats why i said "not always" - its a good orientation tho

Link to comment

GTL is never the same price as people are willing to actually let something go for. If you see a vanity for 20m and someone won't sell it for 500k less (esp in PURE CASH), they don't actually wanna sell, and you need to move on to the next seller.

 

That said, thanks for the data @Quakkz. A quick glance at the most recent prices indicate maybe we're in a recession. Wonder what that could be from? Nuke time from devs? Nah, couldn't be..

Edited by awkways
Link to comment
  • Quakkz changed the title to StockMarketMMO - Values over time
1 hour ago, awkways said:

GTL is never the same price as people are willing to actually let something go for. If you see a vanity for 20m and someone won't sell it for 500k less (esp in PURE CASH), they don't actually wanna sell, and you need to move on to the next seller.

 

That said, thanks for the data @Quakkz. A quick glance at the most recent prices indicate maybe we're in a recession. Wonder what that could be from? Nuke time from devs? Nah, couldn't be..

This is true.

 

Another major factor is GTL prices can be misleading - for example there can be 1-2 Skeleton Costumes listed on GTL for 80m, but because the demand is so low, you see it re-listed or advertised on Trade chat for 40m the very next day.

 

This is what I find to be an issue with certain time limited vanities, not necessarily the in demand ones like the ghost costume, skull masks, etc.

 

Anyway I second this - a great guide which will help a lot of people, I could potentially create one for the common shinies to help beginner shiny traders.

Link to comment

Damn...several of this guy's vanities are worth more than I've ever spent in PokeMMO combined. So I assume you're just going to hold them for several months/years to get a good ROI? I'm in the under 5m club so I can't imagine this is useful to me as I'd probably have to be flipping to get any sort of actual wealth.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bryce said:

Damn...several of this guy's vanities are worth more than I've ever spent in PokeMMO combined. So I assume you're just going to hold them for several months/years to get a good ROI? I'm in the under 5m club so I can't imagine this is useful to me as I'd probably have to be flipping to get any sort of actual wealth.

You can also make shortterm profit if you are good at predicting - for example white plague masks a few days ago went down to where u could buy easily for 13.5,  now i saw people desperatly spamming to buy one for 14. This isnt as easy as in the past anymore tho, market became kinda unpredictable. So yeah, holding longterm is the most common way of investing

Link to comment

A bit curious, why aren't you doing any 2016 event only or older items? Vampire Fangs, 2016 elfbots, Gingerbread man for example. Even some 2017 ones are missing like Sleigh Bell Ribbons, but you have Gingerbread hood + costume, which is the same year (2017). Are they just listed too infrequently to be reliably found in GTL?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, awkways said:

A bit curious, why aren't you doing any 2016 event only or older items? Vampire Fangs, 2016 elfbots, Gingerbread man for example. Even some 2017 ones are missing like Sleigh Bell Ribbons, but you have Gingerbread hood + costume, which is the same year (2017). Are they just listed too infrequently to be reliably found in GTL?

Quote

I start with the stuff i own myself mostly since i keep track of those anyways, will add other stuff tho once they are requested. 

However im not sure how much it makes sense to add them, since sometimes there is non on gtl and somebody just lists them for like 300% of their value.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Qxia said:

I was thinking of buying a skeleton costume and red reaper hood now, but I don't know if they could come down before halloween arrives, could someone advise me if buying them now is a good option?

i wouldnt expect any significant drop in price for those anytime soon

Link to comment
item Price 4-16-19
 (x1000)
Price 5-4 -19
(x1000)
Price 5-6 -19
(x1000)
Price 5-11-19
(x1000)
Price 6/21/19
(x1000)
Price 7-26-19
(x1000)
(PTS Live)
Price 8-16-19 (x1000) Price 19JAN20
(x1000)
Price 6NOV20 (x1000)
Black Plague Doctor Mask               2400 7157
Black Reaper 7300 7500 7500 7400 7100 6000 5555 4996 8700
Christmas Lights 3400 3450 3333 3300 3200 3150 2600 2076 2300
Dark Elfbot Hat 125 130 133 120 100 185 123 120 300
Dark Elfbot Outfit 125 169 165 120 111 200 165 170 425
Dragon Elfbot Hat               1600 1777
Dragon Elfbot Outfit               2500 1950
Ecto Goggles 287 400 400 350 330 400 300 460 444
Fighting Elfbot Hat 55 50 59 58 55 70 100 59 125
Fighting Elfbot Outfit 65 75 82 74 64 70 80 160 110
Flying Elfbot Hat x x x 2300 ??? 7400 2500 1350 3222
Flying Elfbot Outfit 4000 3889 3600 3210 1600 4444 1750 1500 1450
Ghost Purging Outfit 500 330 300 490 400 375 400 500 500
Hex Cloak 3100 3225 3356 3400 3500 3600 2600 2450 2556
Holly Hairclip  6000 5400 5400 5889 700 4430 3600 2980 8500
Ice Elfbot Hat 193 150 650 240 250 195 239 160 386
Kaiju Hood               160 320
Ice Elfbot Outfit 280 345 1000 250 350 378 339 329 500
pillar of hats x x x 180 185 119 158 140 260
Pig Costumes 220 299 250 295 259 390 280 389 390
Pig Hood 370 300 600 700 400 451 500 500 511
Pig Tail 127 190 170 200 180 170 160 200 430
Poison Elfbot Hat 65 74 73 60 72 99 145 108 129
Poison Elfbot Outfit 75 80 90 90 79 100 150 140 124
Proto Pack 474 455 450 440 388 400 400 1000 650
Red Dragon Body 1800 1500 1480 1000 800 1000 670 800 700
Red Dragon Head 2000 1600 1600 1625 1600 1500 1300 1350 1589
Red Dragon Tail           1346 1100 1000 876
Red Reaper Hood 11800 11500 11500 11350 12000 10500 7000 6525 14500
Snowman Costume 500 400 390 750 380 370 950 360 500
Snowman Hood 269 310 330 750 330 300 900 250 290
Steel Elfbot Hat 80 60 74 75 70 85 100 115 111
Steel Elfbot Outfit 100 93 150 105 80 120 150 100 111
Turkey Hat 550 600 500 500 725 750 500 540 800
Turkey Hood 750 700 650 650 790 sold      
Boar Hood           2222 1750 1222 1175
Boar Costume           1650 1490 945 1225
Ghost Elfbot Hat           1500 1890 2500 3000
Ghost Elfbot Outfit           no GTL 1890 N/A 3000
Lillipad Sombrero           10000 8990 6000 9000
Pumpkin Cap               75 170
White Plague Doctor               1950 6000
Kaiju Costume               165 500
Pumpkin Costume               78 279
Item Price (x1000)
7NOV20
Price (x1000)
14NOV20
Price (x1000)
3DEC20
Price (x1000)
10DEC20
Black Plague 7157 8450 10000 10500
Black Reaper 8700 9000 11350 15450
Boar Costume 1225 1900 1666 1650
Boar Hood 1175 1600 1500 1450
Christmas Lights 2300 2000 2465 2600
Crook & Flail 525 400 497 418
Dark Elfbot Hat 300 300 315 350
Dark Elfbot Outfit 425 290 300 415
Dragon Elfbot Hat 1777 1750 1895 1895
Dragon Elfbot Outfit 1950 1870 N/A 4000
Ecto Goggles 444 800 470 575
Fancy Butterfly Wings 2400 2333 2600 2650
Fighting Elfbot Hat 125 100 110 110
Fighting Elfbot Outfit 110 100 110 120
Flying Elfbot Hat 3222 3000 2100 2600
Flying Elfbot Outfit 1450 1700 2222 1400
Ghost Elfbot Hat 3000 2400 2200 1925
Ghost Elfbot Outfit 3000 3000 2900 2889
Ghost Purging Outfit 500 495 420 500
Ghosts Particle 710 744 875 1200
Goodie Bag 2015 10000 10000 N/A N/A
Goodie Bag 2016 4000 4000 5000 4500
Goodie Bag 2018 169 160 194 204
Goodie Bag 2019 100 90 100 90
Goodie Bag 2020 55 45 48 46
Green Eyeball Mask 4150 3670 4700 4300
Hex Cloak 2556 2460 2480 2800
Hitodama Particle 789 740 1000 900
Holly Hairclip 8500 9500 8825 13333
Ice Elfbot Hat 386 320 500 400
Ice Elfbot Outfit 500 500 580 549
Kaiju Costume 500 467 570 N/A
Kaiju Hood 320 320 565 430
Lillipad Sombrero 9000 7500 7000 19333
Lucky Red Envelope 2019 280 265 355 355
Lucky Red Envelope 2020 149 150 209 200
Paper Lantern Particle 780 800 1000 989
Pharaoh Headdress 250 175 165 145
Pharaoh Outfit 240 199 180 170
Phoenix Hood 1800 1700 4300 2000
Phoenix Robe 4418 3500 6500 5500
Phoenix Tail 3900 4000 13500 7000
Pig Costume 390 333 788 440
Pig Hood 511 345 799 666
Pig Tail 430 345 360 280
Pillar of Hats 260 270 350 340
Pitchfork 1830 1630 1700 1689
Poison Elfbot Hat 129 100 N/A 115
Poison Elfbot Outfit 124 110 120 129
Present Particle 295 330 369 400
Proto Pack 650 600 800 950
Pumpkin Cap 170 92 110 144
Pumpkin Costume 279 179 175 250
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2018 330 310 380 394
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2019 150 150 167 175
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2020 120 105 96 93
Pumpking's Delight Particle 180 158 150 177
Pungent Stench Particle 160 170 150 170
Red Dragon Body 700 689 1900 950
Red Dragon Head 1589 1450 2200 1425
Red Dragon Tail 876 770 1000 950
Red Envelope 2019 100 93 110 110
Red Envelope 2020 64 61 62 78
Red Eyeball Mask 3700 2900 3500 3778
Red Reaper Hood 14500 13210 19777 19667
Rising Star Particle 710 700 695 700
Santa's Present 248 290 320 318
Scythe Particle 140 130 129 150
Shiny Charm 330 390 465 530
Small Black Rat Costume 450 500 370 600
Small Black Rat Hood 500 478 455 490
Small Black Rat Tail 500 350 330 350
Small Purple Rat Costume 330 255 233 500
Small Purple Rat Hood 300 200 258 230
Small Purple Rat Tail 270 210 180 190
Snowflake Particle 520 680 720 720
Snowman Costume 500 400 640 650
Snowman Hood 290 300 380 400
Spider's Web Particle 145 140 150 150
Steel Elfbot Hat 111 115 170 180
Steel Elfbot Outfit 111 111 144 170
The Eye Particle 700 725 888 910
Torch 1750 1869 2150 2100
UFO Hat 1800 1600 1650 1550
White Plague 6000 5780 7100 8350
Witch's Haze Particle 233 270 263 325
Xmas Present 2018 198.5 182 200 211
Xmas Present 2015 10000 10000 N/A N/A
Xmas Present 2016 3000 3500 4888 3400
Xmas Present 2017 944 943 949 988
Zombie Grip Particle 180 160 210 160
Cloud Nest Hat 1888 1888 1833 1800
Military Cap   600 1300 550
Military Uniform   700 825 860
Bug Elfbot Hat     1400 1395
Bug Elfbot Outfit     2000 2600
Rock Elfbot Hat     1700 1500
Rock Elfbout Outfit     2100 1400
Gingerbread Costume     1450 1189
Gingerbread Hood     1750 2090
Gingerbread Man     5250 5000
Link to comment
Particle Poke Price 25NOV20 x1000 Price 3DEC20 x1000 Price 10DEC20 x1000
Eye 450 410 426
Ghosts 550 463 477
Hitodama 550 480 475
Present 180 178 190
Pumpcat 190 249 265
Pumpkid 888 1250 1123
Pungent 70 65 80
Scythe 41 60 46
Snowflake 475 450 480
Spider 55 64 57
Witch's Haze 128 155 200
Zombie 58 65 60
Link to comment

updated.

 

On 6/26/2021 at 3:42 PM, EssDeeCee said:
item Price 4-16-19
 (x1000)
Price 5-4 -19
(x1000)
Price 5-6 -19
(x1000)
Price 5-11-19
(x1000)
Price 6/21/19
(x1000)
Price 7-26-19
(x1000)
(PTS Live)
Price 8-16-19 (x1000) Price 19JAN20
(x1000)
Price 6NOV20 (x1000)
Black Plague Doctor Mask               2400 7157
Black Reaper 7300 7500 7500 7400 7100 6000 5555 4996 8700
Christmas Lights 3400 3450 3333 3300 3200 3150 2600 2076 2300
Dark Elfbot Hat 125 130 133 120 100 185 123 120 300
Dark Elfbot Outfit 125 169 165 120 111 200 165 170 425
Dragon Elfbot Hat               1600 1777
Dragon Elfbot Outfit               2500 1950
Ecto Goggles 287 400 400 350 330 400 300 460 444
Fighting Elfbot Hat 55 50 59 58 55 70 100 59 125
Fighting Elfbot Outfit 65 75 82 74 64 70 80 160 110
Flying Elfbot Hat x x x 2300 ??? 7400 2500 1350 3222
Flying Elfbot Outfit 4000 3889 3600 3210 1600 4444 1750 1500 1450
Ghost Purging Outfit 500 330 300 490 400 375 400 500 500
Hex Cloak 3100 3225 3356 3400 3500 3600 2600 2450 2556
Holly Hairclip  6000 5400 5400 5889 700 4430 3600 2980 8500
Ice Elfbot Hat 193 150 650 240 250 195 239 160 386
Kaiju Hood               160 320
Ice Elfbot Outfit 280 345 1000 250 350 378 339 329 500
pillar of hats x x x 180 185 119 158 140 260
Pig Costumes 220 299 250 295 259 390 280 389 390
Pig Hood 370 300 600 700 400 451 500 500 511
Pig Tail 127 190 170 200 180 170 160 200 430
Poison Elfbot Hat 65 74 73 60 72 99 145 108 129
Poison Elfbot Outfit 75 80 90 90 79 100 150 140 124
Proto Pack 474 455 450 440 388 400 400 1000 650
Red Dragon Body 1800 1500 1480 1000 800 1000 670 800 700
Red Dragon Head 2000 1600 1600 1625 1600 1500 1300 1350 1589
Red Dragon Tail           1346 1100 1000 876
Red Reaper Hood 11800 11500 11500 11350 12000 10500 7000 6525 14500
Snowman Costume 500 400 390 750 380 370 950 360 500
Snowman Hood 269 310 330 750 330 300 900 250 290
Steel Elfbot Hat 80 60 74 75 70 85 100 115 111
Steel Elfbot Outfit 100 93 150 105 80 120 150 100 111
Turkey Hat 550 600 500 500 725 750 500 540 800
Turkey Hood 750 700 650 650 790 sold      
Boar Hood           2222 1750 1222 1175
Boar Costume           1650 1490 945 1225
Ghost Elfbot Hat           1500 1890 2500 3000
Ghost Elfbot Outfit           no GTL 1890 N/A 3000
Lillipad Sombrero           10000 8990 6000 9000
Pumpkin Cap               75 170
White Plague Doctor               1950 6000
Kaiju Costume               165 500
Pumpkin Costume               78 279
Item Price (x1000)
7NOV20
Price (x1000)
14NOV20
Price (x1000)
3DEC20
Price (x1000)
10DEC20
Black Plague 7157 8450 10000 10500
Black Reaper 8700 9000 11350 15450
Boar Costume 1225 1900 1666 1650
Boar Hood 1175 1600 1500 1450
Christmas Lights 2300 2000 2465 2600
Crook & Flail 525 400 497 418
Dark Elfbot Hat 300 300 315 350
Dark Elfbot Outfit 425 290 300 415
Dragon Elfbot Hat 1777 1750 1895 1895
Dragon Elfbot Outfit 1950 1870 N/A 4000
Ecto Goggles 444 800 470 575
Fancy Butterfly Wings 2400 2333 2600 2650
Fighting Elfbot Hat 125 100 110 110
Fighting Elfbot Outfit 110 100 110 120
Flying Elfbot Hat 3222 3000 2100 2600
Flying Elfbot Outfit 1450 1700 2222 1400
Ghost Elfbot Hat 3000 2400 2200 1925
Ghost Elfbot Outfit 3000 3000 2900 2889
Ghost Purging Outfit 500 495 420 500
Ghosts Particle 710 744 875 1200
Goodie Bag 2015 10000 10000 N/A N/A
Goodie Bag 2016 4000 4000 5000 4500
Goodie Bag 2018 169 160 194 204
Goodie Bag 2019 100 90 100 90
Goodie Bag 2020 55 45 48 46
Green Eyeball Mask 4150 3670 4700 4300
Hex Cloak 2556 2460 2480 2800
Hitodama Particle 789 740 1000 900
Holly Hairclip 8500 9500 8825 13333
Ice Elfbot Hat 386 320 500 400
Ice Elfbot Outfit 500 500 580 549
Kaiju Costume 500 467 570 N/A
Kaiju Hood 320 320 565 430
Lillipad Sombrero 9000 7500 7000 19333
Lucky Red Envelope 2019 280 265 355 355
Lucky Red Envelope 2020 149 150 209 200
Paper Lantern Particle 780 800 1000 989
Pharaoh Headdress 250 175 165 145
Pharaoh Outfit 240 199 180 170
Phoenix Hood 1800 1700 4300 2000
Phoenix Robe 4418 3500 6500 5500
Phoenix Tail 3900 4000 13500 7000
Pig Costume 390 333 788 440
Pig Hood 511 345 799 666
Pig Tail 430 345 360 280
Pillar of Hats 260 270 350 340
Pitchfork 1830 1630 1700 1689
Poison Elfbot Hat 129 100 N/A 115
Poison Elfbot Outfit 124 110 120 129
Present Particle 295 330 369 400
Proto Pack 650 600 800 950
Pumpkin Cap 170 92 110 144
Pumpkin Costume 279 179 175 250
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2018 330 310 380 394
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2019 150 150 167 175
Pumpking Goodie Bag 2020 120 105 96 93
Pumpking's Delight Particle 180 158 150 177
Pungent Stench Particle 160 170 150 170
Red Dragon Body 700 689 1900 950
Red Dragon Head 1589 1450 2200 1425
Red Dragon Tail 876 770 1000 950
Red Envelope 2019 100 93 110 110
Red Envelope 2020 64 61 62 78
Red Eyeball Mask 3700 2900 3500 3778
Red Reaper Hood 14500 13210 19777 19667
Rising Star Particle 710 700 695 700
Santa's Present 248 290 320 318
Scythe Particle 140 130 129 150
Shiny Charm 330 390 465 530
Small Black Rat Costume 450 500 370 600
Small Black Rat Hood 500 478 455 490
Small Black Rat Tail 500 350 330 350
Small Purple Rat Costume 330 255 233 500
Small Purple Rat Hood 300 200 258 230
Small Purple Rat Tail 270 210 180 190
Snowflake Particle 520 680 720 720
Snowman Costume 500 400 640 650
Snowman Hood 290 300 380 400
Spider's Web Particle 145 140 150 150
Steel Elfbot Hat 111 115 170 180
Steel Elfbot Outfit 111 111 144 170
The Eye Particle 700 725 888 910
Torch 1750 1869 2150 2100
UFO Hat 1800 1600 1650 1550
White Plague 6000 5780 7100 8350
Witch's Haze Particle 233 270 263 325
Xmas Present 2018 198.5 182 200 211
Xmas Present 2015 10000 10000 N/A N/A
Xmas Present 2016 3000 3500 4888 3400
Xmas Present 2017 944 943 949 988
Zombie Grip Particle 180 160 210 160
Cloud Nest Hat 1888 1888 1833 1800
Military Cap   600 1300 550
Military Uniform   700 825 860
Bug Elfbot Hat     1400 1395
Bug Elfbot Outfit     2000 2600
Rock Elfbot Hat     1700 1500
Rock Elfbout Outfit     2100 1400
Gingerbread Costume     1450 1189
Gingerbread Hood     1750 2090
Gingerbread Man     5250 5000

thanks for the help, appreciate it. i wont put it in my thread tho since its a) hard to read b) i cant really verify those numbers, even tho they seem plausible. i guess people can scroll down if they want to look at those numbers as well

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.