'Good morning, nice day for fishing, aint it? Huh ha!'

Egog8nkXgAErfNH.jpg:large

Is there any player out there that is addicted to fishing shinies? Fishing is life, best endgame for PokeMMO for sure! 

Don't listen to Sweet Scent Heretics. Let's discuss about your experience, and your fishing spots!

Spoiler

PokeMMO broke me, please send help.

Spoiler

I'm actually serious tho.

Edited by Neuzzz
2 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

was depressed and was getting ready to quit "one last shiny" i said hoping it was going to be gyarados and the little star that made me be guess im not quitting came...now my shiny droughts reaching a depressing rate maybe i should head back to the verm slum swamp and fish again

4GT36KJ.png

Dude I hate you...

3 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

was depressed and was getting ready to quit "one last shiny" i said hoping it was going to be gyarados and the little star that made me be guess im not quitting came...now my shiny droughts reaching a depressing rate maybe i should head back to the verm slum swamp and fish again

4GT36KJ.png

I love the kanto mod, looks modern like unova/sinnoh.
Also, you inspired me to fish staryu there someday.

Hi my fishing friend, starting to fish in early february or late january 2020 (i dont remember exactly) to get this drattini shiny ! Trying 2 different spot to fully enjoy the place where i fish.  about to reach 220k solo encounter at the end of the week i guess and this make me feel so happy !!!!

Spoiler

pls someone get me out of this

Spoiler

like really i need help

depressed.thumb.PNG.f175c66d32d30836262b705a374dd135.PNG

Edited by AwaXGoku
20 minutes ago, AwaXGoku said:

Hi my fishing friend, starting to fish in early february or late january 2020 (i dont remember exactly) to get this drattini shiny ! Trying 2 different spot to fully enjoy the place where i fish.  about to reach 220k solo encounter at the end of the week i guess and this make me feel so happy !!!!

Hide contents

pls someone get me out of this

Hide contents

like really i need help

depressed.thumb.PNG.f175c66d32d30836262b705a374dd135.PNG

Ah, yes beautiful story. Keep going my guy, show the spirit of fishing! A shiny from fishing will make you feel much better than shinies from horde shunting. Catch what you like, not fill up PC boxes with common shinies~~

image.thumb.png.80a841b546c02c11aaa29ed3689f5d24.png

After a long week of work, there is nothing more relaxing than a weekend near to the lake. Mrs. Bear was complaining about having to constantly move from region to region, but she enjoys sunbathing. She always insists on me to have a hat, I am unsure why I have to wear it in the cave but its not me who tries to sunbath in the cave, and as my grandfather used to say, you sometimes don't argue for the sake of sanity.

There was a kid who came an hour ago but he was really bored quickly and went away. He was shouting something about shiny snakes, idk I don't understand the slang of younglings. 

The cave is pretty scary, some gyarados here and dragonairs, but Whiscash's smile makes me relaxed almost as much as though that I don't have to see hordes of pokemon attacking me. 

On 6/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, GodofKawaii said:

4GT36KJ.png

Man what a luck single encounter

32 minutes ago, SupportYourself said:

I'm not really up to date with the hunting strategies.

There's no strategies in Pokemmo just make as many encounters as you can and pray, best of luck :)

2 hours ago, SupportYourself said:

Hello shiny hunters,

I'm not really up to date with the hunting strategies.

Can one of you fine fishermen explain them to me?

Just keep doing it with the mindset that you will get it eventually.

Also do sth else while shunting, press run using mouse click until u can't