[Donator Status Ticket Suggest] Increase Money For Trainers Get In the Match (+5%)

Thekingofglory

Question

As an ordinary PokeMMO player,I usually like to get eggs,find shiny pm,go to the gym,and anymore.I don't mind buying donator status tickets for a good work.But in the process of using, there is a little confusion and trouble.

Go to the gym as the fastest way for ordinary players to get money.Naturally,it is an integral part of the game.But after opening up the donator status, there is no gain. Contrary,I use donator status to go to the gym, which is a waste.That made me very hesitant in the choice between buying donors and not buying donations.For this problem, I believe there are many trainers who feel the same way with me.

Therefore, I have a suggestion to add a "increase trainer's money (+ 5%) gain" to donator status.To dispel the idea that "open the donator status to go to the gym is a waste of time".Increase the money the average player get,Also increase the number of donator status in the game.I hope staff can consider this suggestion.

That's all. 

Thanks   :)

6 answers to this question

Maybe a controversial opinion, but i disagree with this

The donator status is almost exclusively used for the purpose of shiny hunting, even when you're farming xp you'd still be calling in hordes which could end up having a shiny in them, a 5% bonus for cash is absolutely not worth the 1m you'd pay for a 7 day ticket, and still not worth it anyways if you were to buy it with real money since you'd get very little profit off of it. You mentioned gym running, the average amount you'd get on a gym would be like 13500 with an amulet coin, and 5% of that is 675.  If you were to defeat all gyms in a run (which takes about 2 to 3 hours) you'd get like a 20-22k bonus at best

Still, you could argue that there's no downsides to adding a new feature, even if said feature is useless, right?

wild guess here, but wouldn't "buffing" this item make RP vouchers more expensive in return?

You're just better off buying a donator status for when you're gonna either shiny hunt or level up a lot of mons, not wasting any of your time doing gym runs.

14小时前,HerickJS 说:

Maybe a controversial opinion, but i disagree with this

The donator status is almost exclusively used for the purpose of shiny hunting, even when you're farming xp you'd still be calling in hordes which could end up having a shiny in them, a 5% bonus for cash is absolutely not worth the 1m you'd pay for a 7 day ticket, and still not worth it anyways if you were to buy it with real money since you'd get very little profit off of it. You mentioned gym running, the average amount you'd get on a gym would be like 13500 with an amulet coin, and 5% of that is 675.  If you were to defeat all gyms in a run (which takes about 2 to 3 hours) you'd get like a 20-22k bonus at best

Still, you could argue that there's no downsides to adding a new feature, even if said feature is useless, right?

wild guess here, but wouldn't "buffing" this item make RP vouchers more expensive in return?

You're just better off buying a donator status for when you're gonna either shiny hunt or level up a lot of mons, not wasting any of your time doing gym runs.

You may not understand me.I mean not only for find shiny but also +5% money.Because many people use donator status tickets,they want to find out shiny pm,but they use a 30-day ticket,They still haven't found shiny pm.They want to make money to find shiny pm.But they cost a lot of money,but they didn't find shiny pm.

I mean, when we get tired to find shiny pm,we can go to the gym and it can give us the backbone.