[Game] [Story] Un camino diferente...

MonyRaEs

Día 5 de octubre del 2004, 3:30 p.m., ese día... Ese día lo recuerdo perfectamente bien que aveces quisiera olvidarlo... y que jamás hubiera pasado... 

Tenía 7 años de edad, a un mes de cumplir 8, andaba en mi cuarto, un día como cualquier otro, mis hermanos junto con mi padre en la sala solo se dedicaban a rezar, sollozo ellos, un sonido de la cual decía, -¿porque llorarán?-... tan alejada de la realidad y del presente estaba yo, me dirijo a la sala preguntando que sucede, mis hermanos y mi padre me miran, se miran entre ellos, no me dicen nada, les pregunto... -Papá... es mi mamá no?-, el solo baja la mirada... -Papá... por que mi mamá se fue?...-, ... ... ..., -yo se porque lloran... ella a muerto y ustedes no me dicen nada...-, todos me abrazan pero... yo... simplemente no entiendo que pasa... lloro pero, no entiendo por qué ella se fue. 

Ella sufría de una enfermedad al estomago, tuvo cáncer, vivió con eso años pero ella descuido esa parte, pasó tiempo para recién comprender la situación, hoy en día sólo tengo recuerdos gratos, muy gratos y bonitos de ella, pero su rostro... Quisiera volver a verla... 

[English]

October 5, 2004, 3:30 p.m., that day... I remember that day perfectly well that sometimes I wanted to forget it... and that it never happened...

I was 7 years old, one month after turning 8, I was walking in my room, one day like any other, my brothers together with my father in the room were only dedicated to pray, they sobbed, a sound of which he said, -Why will they cry?-... I was so far from reality and from the present, I go to the living room asking what is happening, my brothers and my father look at me, they look at each other, they don't tell me anything, I ask them... . -Dad... it's my mom, isn't it?- He just looks down... -Dad... why did my mom leave?...-, ... ... ..., -I I know why they cry... she has died and you don't tell me anything ...-, they all hug me but... I... I just don't understand what's going on... I cry but, I don't understand why she left. She suffered from a stomach disease, she had cancer, she lived with it for years but she neglected that part, she spent time to just understand the situation, today I only have fond, very fond and beautiful memories of her, but her face... I would like to see her again...

images (2).jpeg

Edited by MonyRaEs
Falto la traducción al inglés por la regla indicada
  • MonyRaEs changed the title to [Game] [Story] Un camino diferente...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:52 AM, MonyRaEs said:

Día 5 de octubre del 2004, 3:30 p.m., ese día... Ese día lo recuerdo perfectamente bien que aveces quisiera olvidarlo... y que jamás hubiera pasado... 

Tenía 7 años de edad, a un mes de cumplir 8, andaba en mi cuarto, un día como cualquier otro, mis hermanos junto con mi padre en la sala solo se dedicaban a rezar, sollozo ellos, un sonido de la cual decía, -¿porque llorarán?-... tan alejada de la realidad y del presente estaba yo, me dirijo a la sala preguntando que sucede, mis hermanos y mi padre me miran, se miran entre ellos, no me dicen nada, les pregunto... -Papá... es mi mamá no?-, el solo baja la mirada... -Papá... por que mi mamá se fue?...-, ... ... ..., -yo se porque lloran... ella a muerto y ustedes no me dicen nada...-, todos me abrazan pero... yo... simplemente no entiendo que pasa... lloro pero, no entiendo por qué ella se fue. 

Ella sufría de una enfermedad al estomago, tuvo cáncer, vivió con eso años pero ella descuido esa parte, pasó tiempo para recién comprender la situación, hoy en día sólo tengo recuerdos gratos, muy gratos y bonitos de ella, pero su rostro... Quisiera volver a verla... 

[English]

October 5, 2004, 3:30 p.m., that day... I remember that day perfectly well that sometimes I wanted to forget it... and that it never happened...

I was 7 years old, one month after turning 8, I was walking in my room, one day like any other, my brothers together with my father in the room were only dedicated to pray, they sobbed, a sound of which he said, -Why will they cry?-... I was so far from reality and from the present, I go to the living room asking what is happening, my brothers and my father look at me, they look at each other, they don't tell me anything, I ask them... . -Dad... it's my mom, isn't it?- He just looks down... -Dad... why did my mom leave?...-, ... ... ..., -I I know why they cry... she has died and you don't tell me anything ...-, they all hug me but... I... I just don't understand what's going on with geometry dash unblocked... I cry but, I don't understand why she left. She suffered from a stomach disease, she had cancer, she lived with it for years but she neglected that part, she spent time to just understand the situation, today I only have fond, very fond and beautiful memories of her, but her face... I would like to see her again...

images (2).jpeg

And me, I want to see her once again!!