Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

DragoTamer

Ribbons on shinies are an obligation imho, but I failed battle tower like 3 times at 40+ streaks.

Tired of npcs freezing u 3 consecutive times, npcs using broken latios and npcs critting u to oblivion?

Then DHT Ribbon Shop is what you need! FAST, EFFICIENT, RELIABLE

Recommended 10/10 ?

On 4/26/2022 at 7:27 PM, CLOPEN said:

Ribbons on shinies are an obligation imho, but I failed battle tower like 3 times at 40+ streaks.

Tired of npcs freezing u 3 consecutive times, npcs using broken latios and npcs critting u to oblivion?

Then DHT Ribbon Shop is what you need! FAST, EFFICIENT, RELIABLE

Recommended 10/10 ?

Thanks Clopen! I am thankful for your kind words and praise!

Shiny Weavile has been completed. 

Received a Shiny Milotic today for all contest ribbons and E4 ribbon. Due to maintenance happening soon, the contest ribbons will be done today and the E4 ribbon will be placed by sometime Friday. I have also placed the effort ribbon and first ribbon syndicate ribbons for free. 

The anniversary discount is still continuing as the anniversary event has not began/concluded. 

5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I can't say enough how good he was to my precious doggo!

He fed it and walked it every day whilst maintaining a strict deadline on when it would be done. Everything I asked for was received and more! Kudos to you my friend!

Thank you so much for these kind words!

Today I received three orders:

1) A full order for a 6x31, natured, shiny Mamoswine with numerous particles.

2) An order for contest ribbons for a 6x31 Raichu.

2) An E4 order for a comp-ready, natured shiny Pachirisu.

Shiny Pachirisu, Raichu, and the Shiny Milotic belonging to Revz have been completed!

My current outstanding orders are the first Shiny Milotic I received which just needs an E4 ribbon and the Shiny Mamoswine.

Edited by DragoTamer

I received 4 orders today from 1 customer:

1) Shiny Umbreon

2) Shiny Togekiss

3) Shiny Tyranitar

4) Shiny Breloom

All are comp-ready with particles and are absolutely fantastic! I'm positing this a few hours after I received them since I jumped straight into work. I have made significant progress on these orders today and hope to complete them all very soon! 

Edited by DragoTamer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.