Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

DragoTamer

Thank you for the kind words, Alex and Lolo!! 

I wanted to draw attention to my new signature created by @Draekyn which also reflects my shop! There is still some work to be done to spruce up my signature, however. I have also made slight edits to shop in terms of wording. My last piece of news for this post is that the anniversary discount is still applicable until the anniversary event starts. 

Just a heads up that anyone who is planning to place an order after anniversary can still lock in the anniversary discount if they discuss it with me now. The price I quote you will be valid for up to 1 week after anniversary ends should you place an order in that time. I have had several individuals lock in quotes. 

The shop will be closed until anniversary ends. If there is a significant delay, I will open again temporarily until anniversary starts. I am currently creating guides during my available time. If you would like to place any orders, feel free to contact me and I will provide you a quote and add your name to the pending orders list! There are several current pending orders and I will be tending them to the order in which they were placed. You can expect fast turnaround times. You can continue to contact me here, in my forums mail, through in-game mail, and also through in-game whispers.

Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to your fantastic orders!

Edited by DragoTamer
  • 3 weeks later...

I am back from taking a break. There are a few things to update you all on.

- Contests are currently completely broken and will remain so until the part 3 update.

- I completed ribbons for a shiny lucario and a couple other shines that are reflected in my completed orders. Lucario still needs a little work though once contests are back. 

- There are a few orders pending once contests are fixed so please message me ASAP if you have an order you are interested in having done. I will write down the information and we will plan accordingly. 

I would like to share this screenshot of a 5x31 Ditto I had purchased and intended to use. My goals were met before I got to use this ditto therefore I re-sold it. I understand it's rare to see a ditto like this and I would like to take this chance to post a screenshot here of the 5x31 I obtained!

image.png.7868ee3a0c461c950fa606c0350a4ab8.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.