Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

DragoTamer

Updates

• Contests are still broken so I am unable to fulfill any orders that require contest ribbons. I hope they come back soon so I can help you all with your orders
  • I have a list of all pending orders so if you have an order in mind, please let me know and we can discuss details and quotes. I can also discuss doing part of the order now and part of the order later once contests are fixed
  • I will hold off on posting pictures of completed orders until contests are fixed, but I will still be updating my section for completed orders

Orders completed

• Shiny Torterra
  • Shiny Lapras

Both Pokémon are comp ready (IVs and nature). Torterra and Lapras are secret shinies. 

Edit: Pau reminded me that her Lapras is also a secret shiny and I updated the above sentence as such 🙂

Edited by DragoTamer
On 8/27/2022 at 4:31 PM, DragoTamer said:

Updates

• Contests are still broken so I am unable to fulfill any orders that require contest ribbons. I hope they come back soon so I can help you all with your orders
  • I have a list of all pending orders so if you have an order in mind, please let me know and we can discuss details and quotes. I can also discuss doing part of the order now and part of the order later once contests are fixed
  • I will hold off on posting pictures of completed orders until contests are fixed, but I will still be updating my section for completed orders

Orders completed

• Shiny Torterra
  • Shiny Lapras

Both Pokémon are comp ready (IVs and nature). Torterra is a secret shiny. 

Very fast and reliable 🤭

and always kept me updated about my baby lapras 💕 (it's secret too btw 🌟 xD)

Thank you Drago! 

On 8/28/2022 at 5:11 AM, Jgaw said:

A very fast job.. À good job.. 

❤️ t'y dragoooooo

On 8/30/2022 at 1:23 AM, xPauu said:

Very fast and reliable 🤭

and always kept me updated about my baby lapras 💕 (it's secret too btw 🌟 xD)

Thank you Drago! 

Of course! Thank you both for placing orders and your continued trust!

Edited by DragoTamer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Drago's Ribbon Chateau |
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! It has been an amazing journey being the go-to person for Ribbons in MMO, but unfortunately I am retiring. I apologize to the customers who reached out to me over the past couple of weeks as I have retired. I did a few side orders previously when contests were fixed to complete the shiny flex and will list those below and update my completed orders. The shop has a rich history and has gone through a lot of obstacles and the fact I was able to overcome all those obstacles not just by myself but with a partner that joined me not long after, @LordHydra, has truly been fantastic. Shoutout to @Draekynfor creating my signature, to @Fixedgamingfor my original banner, and to @Requi for modifying my signature into a longer version and modifying the name in my banner. Thank you all again for the support and big shout out to all my customers! 

If I complete any orders from here on, it will be on a whim and most likely for a friend. I will post updates accordingly. I will also post any updates related specifically to ribbons. 

Side orders completed
- Shiny Venusaur
- Shiny Sudowoodo

- Shiny Skarmory

Edited by DragoTamer
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired]
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 11:55 PM, DragoTamer said:

If I complete any orders from here on, it will be on a whim and most likely for a friend. I will post updates accordingly. I will also post any updates related specifically to ribbons. 

As mentioned, I have taken on an exclusive order. I am excited to share this order with you all as it is from the the recent PSL NU tier. The Pokemon that I have taken for this order is:

Pokemon Blaziken
OT: Kyu

IVs: 5x31
Nature: Jolly
Level: 100
PREVO moves: Fire Spin, Flame Burst
Particle: Rising Star

I will post a picture when Blaziken has been finished! It will take me slightly longer than previously to complete the order due to time constraints, but i'm excited to share the completed order soon.

• DragoTamer changed the title to Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order In-Progress]
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Drago's Ribbon Chateau [Retired] [Exclusive Order Recently Completed]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.