PokeMMO World Cup 4th Edition - Week 5

Starkles was subbed for IvaanDTA (Chille).

HALOTT was subbed for Kamowanthere (Ro Asia).

Takens was subbed for DevilMephisto (Ro America).

AngeloDLZ was subbed for TezcatYT (Venezuela Criolla).

NoWall was subbed for cjmystongan (Chille).

Edited by WorldCupMMO

The host has decided not to let the Spanish team go through the competition due to a major rule break.

Over the past few days, I received messages of a team allegedly coaching in voice chats. I was provided with a conversation (in the form of chat logs given by staff) between 2 players, of whom 1 was a Spanish team member. In the conversation, the Spanish team member acknowledges and confirms that there is coaching within his team. The conversation mostly revolved around the player playing at the time. Upon receiving the full discussion, the WorldCup staff reviewed it and came up with the following conclusions. These screenshots tell us that coaching was happening in the team regardless of them hard denying it. In addition, It is not only about the person getting coached, but the people coaching, knowing full well that it's strictly against the rules. From my point of view, this is a major breach of a key rule, and because of this, team Spain will not make it to the tournament's next stage.

We are fully aware that it's unfair towards the players that did nothing wrong, but there is nothing much we can do about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.