[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly: Feb)

Shanie

[quote name='Coryell' timestamp='1360806599' post='196746']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8jX3JRk.png[/img]
[/quote]I've never used a phone booth
and I've never seen my toes!
When I'm goin' to the movies, I take up 7 rows BECAUSE I'M FAT

I'M FAT (Really really fat!)

That was Jeehad's fault for trying to copy Volpe's team last second and not checking. That was his fault, not Jorcal. You let the rematch happen, you set a precedent for everyone else from then on saying "BUT I FORGOT I HAD TWO LEFTOVERS. REMATCH PLS."

You can't enforce rules for every match and then just stop for the Finals. That's ridiculous.

Stop being whiners. My God. You all would have took the DQ to win too for a Shiny Venusaur.

Better ending than the Wailord Trilogy.
[spoiler]jk as if[/spoiler]

[quote name='Siege' timestamp='1360809867' post='196818']
Any of you in that position would have done the same thing. That's what you get for changing pokes with volpe and not checking the items.
[/quote]

Oh really? just because you would have everyone would too? Ever seen me in tournaments vs other who get DCd or any other CB members? We've always given rematch but start with same pokemon as first time.

Also in the last 30 tournament. I can say everyone including the finalist Bloo, had the opportunity to DQ me at been AFK because I had laggspikes and not a single player did it. Judging on what Jorcal did here, he certainly would have.

Sticking up for him just tells me you would have. I used to think you was into this for the competitive side like us and not the prizes, I guess I was wrong....

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1360810585' post='196837']
Oh really? just because you would have everyone would too? Ever seen me in tournaments vs other who get DCd or any other CB members? We've always given rematch but start with same pokemon as first time.

Also in the last 30 tournament. I can say everyone including the finalist Bloo, had the opportunity to DQ me at been AFK because I had laggspikes and not a single player did it. Judging on what Jorcal did here, he certainly would have.
[/quote]

He broke the rules. If you wanna give rematches, go for it. Rules are rules for a reason. He broke them with TONS of time to check beforehand. That was his own fault, nobody else's.

The rules have to be strict. I am sorry for how things turn how but i am proud of how Jeehad handled the situation. I will ALWAYS enforce my rules. I bend for no one. The only exceptions we make are for LeVolpe clauses. And a host may offer that to any player if they so choose.