[MOD] Complete PokeMMO Follower Sprites | Updated and Fixed Version | Legendary and Forms Included

Updated: v1.0.3 - Audino sprites fixed, back sprites no longer jig side to side. Filename changed to better reflect the thread title.

Updated: v1.0.4 - Shiny Clamperl and Shiny Lileep colours adjusted, inspired by edits made by TVanne on 18/02/21.

Edited by kuplion
6 hours ago, Nath said:

This mod file doesn't seem to actually be a zip. PokeMMO doesn't recognize it, and I can't open it as an archive, either.

It is a standard zip file and has the extension edited to .mod as per the recommended method of builing mod archives. I download and test each revision myself so I can confirm that it does work and opens perfectly fine in any standard zipping tool (WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip..).

I would recommend redownloading the file and rather than using the import button, use the "open mod folder" button and copy the fresh download into that. Then restart the client, enable the mod, and you're golden.

EDIT: This is from a fresh download just a few moments ago:

image.thumb.png.944759312fb77a4c0566b9185dba68d3.png

Edited by kuplion
11 minutes ago, TrickyTreat said:

Hi I've put it in the right folder and it wont show up in the mod manager at all. I've restarted many times and redownloaded many times.

many times.png

Your file has no size. the mod definitely downloads and works well. have you tried downloading it again?

image.png.fc11de1e35de3680172909a66a0edffd.png

Edited by hannahtaylor
3 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

Your file has no size. the mod definitely downloads and works well. have you tried downloading it again?

image.png.c35623ae6518b8b5d68a17c988936529.png

I'll download for the 4th time lol

Thanks! Will let you know ?

-Edit- Finally got it working! Thank you!

Edited by TrickyTreat
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the great job you have done, it looks incredible. Check almost most of them I can't imagine how long it took you to complete it. Reviewing I realized that some of them do not look like their shiny version so I made some modifications, I hope you like them and you can add them. Greetings and thanks again for sharing.

shiny.png.6ce224deab8a3b6bab51cd1d1186a366.png

I leave you the link with the three modified files if you want to add them.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7ouw4sisvyuzmh/new_shiny.rar/file

On 9/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Daezard said:

Hello, thanks for the great job you have done, it looks incredible. Check almost most of them I can't imagine how long it took you to complete it. Reviewing I realized that some of them do not look like their shiny version so I made some modifications, I hope you like them and you can add them. Greetings and thanks again for sharing.

shiny.png.6ce224deab8a3b6bab51cd1d1186a366.png

I leave you the link with the three modified files if you want to add them.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7ouw4sisvyuzmh/new_shiny.rar/file

Thank you for the kind words and the recommendation regarding shiny colours. Once I've fixed a few more issues that I've spotted my next sweep will be to go through and colour correct as many as needed.

Have a great day!

Edited by kuplion
On 8/23/2021 at 4:16 AM, kuplion said:

It is a standard zip file and has the extension edited to .mod as per the recommended method of builing mod archives. I download and test each revision myself so I can confirm that it does work and opens perfectly fine in any standard zipping tool (WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip..).

I would recommend redownloading the file and rather than using the import button, use the "open mod folder" button and copy the fresh download into that. Then restart the client, enable the mod, and you're golden.

EDIT: This is from a fresh download just a few moments ago:

image.thumb.png.944759312fb77a4c0566b9185dba68d3.png

Yeah, I tried opening the file with 7zip, but it didn't work. I know it's supposed to be a zip file renamed, but something was wrong. I've redownloaded, too. I also did put it into the correct folder. Other mods I have in there work fine.

...but then I redownloaded again today, and it seems to be working. ?

On 8/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, TrickyTreat said:

Hi I've put it in the right folder and it wont show up in the mod manager at all. I've restarted many times and redownloaded many times.

many times.png

This person is having the same issue, so at least I know it's not just me. I guess something goes wrong with MediaFire sometimes.

5 minutes ago, koba91 said:

Mate can u tecah me how? It says error when i loading the mod 

Download the mod, on the log in screen press the 3 lines top right, mod management, import mod and find where the mod is downloaded to and click it. Then it'll be imported and you click the save icon top right.

You don't need to unzip it or do anything to it

Edited by hannahtaylor
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...