[MOD] Mutemon

10 hours ago, noty said:

Can't the sound of ELF ball opening, elf landing and lawn be removed?

Those effects are taken from ROMs if you want edit them you need to find a way to edit the ROM sounds effects, if you are looking for Shinny better use that mod that makes the shiny Pokémon look giant on the screen

In fact, I already know all the code IDs of the sound and run it perfectly on the computer (except flash sound, no sound). But how do these sounds work on Android? I try to set it to MP3 or Ogg. When compressing, I chose storage, but their loading prompt failed.

3 hours ago, noty said:

In fact, I already know all the code IDs of the sound and run it perfectly on the computer (except flash sound, no sound). But how do these sounds work on Android? I try to set it to MP3 or Ogg. When compressing, I chose storage, but their loading prompt failed.

Compress as .zip but in the name put .mod

Edited by budadeth
3 hours ago, noty said:

Here you have the reply 

Just now, noty said:

I am. Mod, I seem to see the link to that article, but I can't find it! About Ogg decoder

If it's already working on PC it should work on Android also but if you gonna try anyways hoy need Audacity and FFmpeg códecs here :

https://lame.buanzo.org/

Check FFmpeg for Windows and latest Audacity versions

install and now convert again your songs to .OGG

Download Audacity apart

7分钟前,budadeth 说:

如果它已经在PC上工作,它也应该在Android上工作,但是如果你想尝试一下霍伊需要奥迪和FFmpeg códecs的话:

Https://lame.buanzo.org/

查帐适用于Windows的FFmpeg和最新的Audacity版本

安装,然后再将你的歌曲转换为.ogg

下载奥迪

I think I will take the time to try, but I may not be sure when I will reply to you

1分钟前,budadeth 说:

If that dosnt work... I dunno if it's work on PC it should work on Android too... Try making small mod with just a song

However, I found that in the current computer client settings, there is an official theme about analog mobile phones. For Android theme on computer, mod is feasible,.

50 minutes ago, noty said:

However, I found that in the current computer client settings, there is an official theme about analog mobile phones. For Android theme on computer, mod is feasible,.

What has to do that theme with the music mod?

Edited by budadeth
10 hours ago, noty said:

I feel that since the computer can load the theme of the mobile phone, it is possible to implement it on the mobile phone, but no method has been found. I really need it

Stop talking here repply me on your thread

@MrMalz sorry for the offtopic with this dude friend, good mod anyways very usefull

• 1 year later...