LCPL Player Sign-ups

• IGN: Badbaarsito
  • Preferred tier: All the tiers of Lc but mainly Dubs lc and Nu lc
  • Competitive accolades: Already won 2 PSL in a row (XII & XIII) and well This kind of tournaments it's where I belong.
  • Discord: Badbaar#2387
  • Fluff: Team me up with @MaatthewMLGand we are gonna do tutorials of how to make good teams in 10 minutes or less. @Akaruyo se la come 
  • Preferred: Shiny cofagrigus (Y) Tailoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww & baguette
  • Least Preferred Potential Manager: The ones who don't take this one seriously
Edited by Xigbar

IGN: xSparkie

Preferred Tiers: OU, UU, Doubles, Gen 8 (Yes, I play all of them)

Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked): For LC, some non-shiny gible official. Cba to look it up. 

Discord contact: xSparkie#4088

Fluff: I have premade teams for every tier listed, including Gen 8. May or may not be inactive half the season due to work though, so there's the risk :^)

Preferred/Least Preferred Potential Manager: LF Predakiller to ditch his team in a PSL-like event again

IGN: awaLLz

Preferred Tiers:  LC-OU, LC-UU, LC-DOUBS,

I never play in showdown before so, 8gen for nexts season.

Discord Contact: awaLLz#5677

Pluff:  LC is the reason that I have my YouTube channel, I hope to enjoy the trip until the end.

Preferred Potential Managers: to be honest I prefer Cali just because her Vibe and how she is as "Teammate" (but every manager here have the true potential to take everyone to the final, I'm just going to do my part not matter who's my opponent).

• IGN: Clayclover
  • Preferred Tiers: LCOU, LCUU, SSLC
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked): xD
  • Discord contact:clayclover#7295
  • Fluff: i gonna do my best for winning ?
  • Preferred Potential Manager: YettoDie/TheDH
    Least Preferred Potential Manager: Meme Managers (?

IGN: Sintatic

Preferred Tiers: Gen8 LC but play all but dubs

Competitive accolades: Went far in some Oficial and unofficial tours

Discord contact: Sintatic#1666

Fluff: playing since 2014 xD and used abra to check u turn (dont drink kids)

Preferred Potential Manager: PedroLindoUnico, Yettodie, Tawla

Edited by Sintatic
I had to Stay that I put an abra to check u Turn with 1000 spectators
  • IGN: Kupokun
  • Preferred Tiers: Any, willing to give it a shot + lend the LC mons needed or make them & i practice a lot when required.
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked): Who cares, Underrated op. No point flashing those against the odds ?
  • Discord contact: Lone&TamedWolf#5842
  • Fluff: Ignore the haters and just play like a damn god.
  • Preferred/Least Preferred Potential Manager: Honestly this is a tough one asides the obvious spots, But i wouldn't mind being on DH's team since our last match, that'll be cool. otherwise i'm down for whoever. ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.