[OU] I hate blue things!! - Tournament [Thursday, 16th September]

Bunnaiii

dY4dpWzhw0RZXzS6mzchNNCNim1BbjXC8nH7MZe_MCeiODQqnYTvGHJGlqQld5Zfh1SSmbL6bO3ls7CUrDa61Gytuz_Oq4H67trRzyn8mP323vO90AK1W9bYyGYpp5UfWR_AJZCu=s0

Art Credit

Event Description:

Don't you just love the blue colored things we have in our world? The water, the sky, and yes even the filthy little blue creatures that exist in our world. Considering there is an overabundance of them, I decided to take it upon my hands to lighten the world's load of them. With careful and planned execution, they will be out of our hairs. To make sure no one catches on about the illegal extermination of these creatures, you will aid me in a secret OU tournament based on them to battle to the death.

Details

Single Elimination Tournament | Single Battle | 6vs6

Date + Time

September 16th, 2021

4pm EST/8pm UTC [Time Zone Converter]

Lilycove Contest Building, Hoenn, CH3

Clauses

Evasion | Sleep | OHKO | Unique Species

You may only use a pokemon on your team if they have a blue coloration on their body.

Before each battle, you will be asked to dm your team to the host(s) to make sure it follows the special rule.

Banned list

Aside from pokemon that do not have any blue coloration on its body, these pokemon are also banned from being used:

Spoiler

Azumarill

Carracosta (Non Shiny only)

Castform (all forms)

Chandelure

Cofagrigus

Crobat

Empoleon (Non Shiny Only)

Feraligatr

Garchomp (Non shiny)

Gastrodon (non shiny only)

Hydreigon  

Jellicent

Kingdra

Klinklang

Lanturn

Mamoswine

Porygon (non shiny only)

Porygon 2 (non shiny only)

Porygon Z (non shiny only)

Roserade

Rotom wash  

Salamence

How to enter:

This event is open to those existing in the ENIX Discord server, regardless of being a member of the team or just being an ally to us. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to invite friends who are not on the server so they can join in on the fun as well! You can dm me here on forums or in game (LunaDarkrose) or message me on discord (PuwpyBunCreations#6422) and I'll give you an invite to give to them to cutely join. 

Registration opens 12 hours before the event starts, so please reach out to me to state you would like to participate with one of the methods stated above.

Rewards

Surprise , surprise, Scaling Rewards are back!

Just in case you may have no idea what I am talking about, this is how the rewards will roll.

For each [ENIX] team member + Friend of Phoenix present, the total prize pool will increase by 50k

First Prize winners will take home 70% of this total.

Second Prize winners will take home 20% of this total.

Third Prize winners will take home 10% of this total.

More Participants Means Bigger Prizes!

Starting prize pool will be at 200k!

Host

LunaDarkrose @Bunnaiii

Edited by Bunnaiii
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!

First Place
Incognition

Second Place
Susume

Third Place
EdRaket

Fourth Place
Drakkmord

Thankfully it wasn't too many players that came, that would make it suspicious that we're killing blue pokemon...
Stay tuned for another color event to test your teambuilding skills, I promise I'll be nicer next time with limitations.

e4b21d4bc630f5c95163b4953de4cbeb.png

• Neuzzz locked this topic