LC PL Betting Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, PoseidonWrath said:

I prefer taking bets above 2m but it looks like u dont have confidence about ur coaches? Just 200k bro? Did that beatdown from gasai agaisnt mkns traumatized u that badly?

It seems crazy to call me coached when everytime you go far in tournament you are in SIA vocal chat 

2 minutes ago, AwaXGoku said:

It seems crazy to call me coached when everytime you go far in tournament you are in SIA vocal chat 

Idk if u notice but thats a public vocal and if u think i need coach then ur really cute.

at least i dont beg ur superiors to come to a private little call with ur 10 boyfriends

Idk if u notice but thats a public vocal and if u think i need coach then ur really cute.

at least i dont beg ur superiors to come to a private little call with ur 10 boyfriends

I had to touch a sensible point for you to go so far in your lies xd
Anyway if just betting 200k make you go crazy like this you should take some fresh air 

3 minutes ago, AwaXGoku said:

I had to touch a sensible point for you to go so far in your lies xd
Anyway if just betting 200k make you go crazy like this you should take some fresh air 

? if u think u touched a sensitive spot then ur even cuter.

if u really think im lying about all this why not hop into a vocal between u and me fight every tier and see how *coached* i am. idc about this psl anymore since when u won ur only 2 hof by ur boyfriends and acting like ur one of them. Man sit down u either fight me every tier or u shut ur ass up

? if u think u touched a sensitive spot then ur even cuter.

if u really think im lying about all this why not hop into a vocal between u and me fight every tier and see how *coached* i am. idc about this psl anymore since when u won ur only 2 hof by ur boyfriends and acting like ur one of them. Man sit down u either fight me every tier or u shut ur ass up

JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA im even cuter you said ? 

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

I can be middleman

sorry bro, poseidon just has fear or doesnt trust in his player, but he doesnt want take the bet

2D6eofm.png?2

6wqL8Mf.png?2

yZaoYUY.png?1

lECIc0h.png?1

Well if someone more is interestead (@GasaiYunoSan) can take the bet, my offer is until wednesday just to know If I can expend cash on my building or is wasting money

The Legends Never Die Vs Luxurious Luxrays

OU2: AlejovishGB vs Queest 200k @Sebatpaid

SWSHLC: ElCoolio vs Urquidi 200k @Poufilou

Rare Rayquazas Vs Overheat Charmanders

OU1: xWhinkz vs WarwitoX 200k @NagaX paid

UU: 200k Filantropia vs YEYOxD @PizzaConewepaid

Doubles: DarkQuiler vs Huargensy 200k @NagaHexpaid

SWSHLC: 200k AkaruKokuyo vs Mendeez @Quinn010paid

void if sub/ activity win / dq / any weird stuffs like that lol

Edited by Tear

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.