Evolving via Trade unspoken rules?

Yeepix

Hi, I'm new and want to know about general advice/rules about trading for evolution. Ik it's not a good idea to trade with random people, as they may try to steal your pokemon. Is there a protocol or something? I dont have friends who play Pokemmo so that's not an option. Thanks in advance.

In case it matters, Im currently in Unova and my user is the same.

Always take screenshots. Mods are very strict about scamming so the other person always gets punished and you get your Pokemon back. Having proof of what happened would make your case go more smoothly.

Also if you're really worried you can ask a GM to trade with you instead. Like for expensive Pokemons like 6x31 and such. There's almost always one in chat or in the Discord server.

Thanks for the answer! Im still learning about IVs and EVs and from what I see, the ones I want to evolve aren't that great but they are the best I have so far in order to advance in the game, plus Im emotionally attached lol

....aight i dont know how to answer to another comment, this is embarrasing

Edited by Yeepix
Embarrassment

Hello!

As it was mentioned above, scamming is against the rules and it can always be reported on https://support.pokemmo.eu/ on Player Report (this support platform is also accessible in game in the menu on "Support"). We investigate case by case and deal with them accordingly to our policy.

As general advice, I'd mention:

• Always remember the name of the person you are trading with. If needed, take a screenshot, as it was also mentioned already.
  • Make sure the person you are asking for help with the trade evolution understands they are supposed to give your pokemon back so they won't think it's a normal trade.
  • Check if you sent the trade request to the correct person before completing the trade.

Aside of this I don't think you need to worry about anything. You can always ask for help at the global chat and if a Staff member is available, they will answer to your request as well. ?

I hope this helped!