On the management of POKEMMO

think the management of POKEMMO has been the following problems: 1: POKEMMO often has a lot of false seal, for example: My friend opened accelerator was judged as a script open hang direct permanent seal, i had a guild event, and my friend donated a reward, but after the event, on the 13th, he and I were declared permanent members of the RMT. 2: POKEMMO has difficulty managing and communicating with players, for example, complaining and reporting players can take more than a week to 20 days to reply, and there are very few robotic actions! As a result, a large number of invalid complaints, reporting no results, I give a bit of advice: Open 24-hour manual complaints, report customer service problems !!! 3: POKEMMO trading bank script problem, pokeMMO trading company has been a large number of scripts to steal low-priced goods official repeatedly banned, in the script at the same time mistakenly blocked a large number of players do not open the script can not buy, buy the phenomenon of blocking !! Finally, I hope POKEMMO can do better, do not neglect to communicate and communicate with players, thank you!

• YIBU locked this topic