Lvl Up service standard price

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 3:56 PM, Ketillo17 said:

Hi, I'd like to get into level up services, but i'm fairly new to the game and I don't know the standard prices. Can anybody guide me a little bit? Thank you very much. 

This is not how people usually do it, but I belive that you should charge a standart price for a amount of exp. Because pokemon have different amouts of exp needed to reach a certain level. That way, you can check in game how much xp the pokemon has and how much it needs to lvl 100, then charge based on that.

Based on how much other people charge in this forum, I think a good price would be 157 $ per experience. That way, you would charge 148k to lvl up a pokemon from the medium fast category from lvl 50 all the way to 100, for exemple. Which sounds like a fair price

This table might help you: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience#Experience_at_each_level

More on this, if you go to the Trade Corner forum page you can see what successful EV+Level services are active. You can see what most people are willing to pay for and what people are typically running their services for. Obviously something like 5k for full EVs+ Level 50 is great for the buyer, but it's not something I personally think would be sustainable for constant business. Too much work for too little pay. That being said, the pricing you make it up to you. I see the standard for Level 50+EVs around 35k, not taking in EXP growth rates for various pokemon.