PVP bug - can't select next Pokemon, makes you time out and lose.

Is this bug already being worked on or do I need to report it?

This has happened to me twice in PVP Randoms, I don't know if it happens anywhere else.

When your first Pokemon faints, it doesn't let you select a new one to bring out.

It looks like the party position of the one that just fainted is maybe off, because that one with no HP is normal grey, but one with full health is slashed out as if fainted.

The only thing you can do is click on your remaining pokemon one at a time, and each time you do it slashes their box out as if fainted (with full health).

After you've clicked all remaining 5 pokemon, the party selector disappears, and all you have is the (pvp) Ready button.

When you click the Ready button, it then says "Waiting for other player to confirm their team" and there's nothing more you can do or click.

Then your turn timer runs out, and the other player wins.

One thing I did not try yet, is clicking READY without clicking any Pokemon, maybe by the time I click READY it has marked all my pokemon as fainted.

I got sequential screenshots the second time this happened:

PVP glitch - 01.png

PVP glitch - 02.png

PVP glitch - 03.png

PVP glitch - 04.png

PVP glitch - 05.png

PVP glitch - 06.png

PVP glitch - 07.png

I'm more interested in the cause, the workaround is irrelevant.  Do you have any more info that you can provide that might be causing it?  Does it always happen?

An Idea I currently have involves a pokemon in your randoms team being the same as a pokemon in your actual team, was this the case in the above screenshot?

Please help, this bug is driving me nuts not knowing the cause.

15 hours ago, BrokenBulb said:

Hello! If you are using a custom theme please disable it as it might be outdated and if you're using the default one go to login screen and select "Client Repair". Let me know if this helps! ?

If the problem continues you can file a bug report ticket here with your game account: https://support.pokemmo.eu

I do not have any themes.  I do have the 3d sprites mod, the gen5 followers mod, and the Pokemon Home icons mod.

I will try client repair and monitor if it happens again (it's only been 2 out of 40 pvp battles so far).

19 minutes ago, Munya said:

I'm more interested in the cause, the workaround is irrelevant.  Do you have any more info that you can provide that might be causing it?  Does it always happen?

An Idea I currently have involves a pokemon in your randoms team being the same as a pokemon in your actual team, was this the case in the above screenshot?

Please help, this bug is driving me nuts not knowing the cause.

Just 2/40 pvp battles so far.

In the screenshots, I do not have any of those pokemon in my current team, although that does seem like a good guess.

I've never had any connection issues.

I've had the other player time out his turn and lose about 4 times, I suspect they ran into this issue.

Is the workaround suggestion to X the client and reconnect?  I can try that if and when it happens too.

5 hours ago, Munya said:

Have hazards/leach seeds/other field effects always been on the field when this happens?

It has happened to me on turn 1, I can tell you that before getting stuck it asks you for the team order just like the start of non-random pvp matches.