Legendary Pokémons

RexxuWRLD

Question

I suggest owning legendary Pokémons permanent, I came to play PokéMMO with one purpose only, and it's to catch Kyurem and keep him as a trophy, but then I found out that there's only few legendary Pokémons on each region and u can't keep em, so they should make em permanent

3 answers to this question

They wont even let you keep garchomp with swords dance what more keeping permanent legends xD. No ways that will ever happen. It would be potentially game breaking think about the effects of this on pve. Using legends would almost be like handing over pple a win button.

To be honest the best you can hope for is for them to give any future legends the Zekrom treatment. 

Hello! There was a public announcement a while back that informed players about the introduction of Hidden Abilities and keepable Legendaries through the method of Dungeons. Not every Legendary Pokemon will become available when this change is added, but you can certainly speculate about which ones could be permanent additions to your team. When dungeons will be introduced, or how players will be able to acquire Legendaries exactly, is yet to be determined. However, it is certainly an exciting change to look forward to!

Hope this helps.