[Team OX]Fair and Just - West Division(Total bonus:200,000,000)

1.thumb.jpg.315f6017486aef9d9910481aa1f263c7.jpg

Eastern Division Registration link(Chinese)

Team limit

Tiers
2xOU, UU, NU, DB

Unova Mistralton City - Ch.2

(NOW)October 12 - October 31

Competing Date
November 1 - November 30

Sign up requirements

To register post the six players IGNs in this thread
1 team captain, 5 players

折叠

Team captain:ABC

players 1:AAA

players 2:BBB

players 3:CCC

players 4:DDD

players 5:EEE

Rules
1. Games are to be played in tournament mode
2. Games must be played under the referee’s observation
3. Players with ban history cannot enter
4. Coaching and ghosting are not allowed
5. Trashtalking and offensive Pokemon nicknames are banned
6. Forging the results of matches is not allowed
7. Any type of match fixing is not allowed
8. Team OX has the rights to determine the implication of rules on a case by case basis

Host

Incognition

EdRaket

Crible

Finally Champion:
100M

Divisional Champion
40M
Friendly Match(Finally Champion VS OX)
20M

Edited by PGYo

Hello,

Thank you so much for creating this event - just some questions to ask:

• Anyone can enter, or is it only people from [OX] team?
  • People can sign up with anyone or is it only with teammates?
  • What will the format be during the tournament? (e.g. Group stages, last 16, last 8, etc)
  • As the captain does not play, what is their main role in the tournament?
  • Will there be a new thread created each week like PSL / World Cup for games to be played?
  • Where will the location take place?
  • How will the prizes be distributed?
  • Will players be facing anyone from the East division, or is that completely different?

Apologies for all the questions, just want to get a bigger picture of how the event will happen.

非常感谢您创建此活动 - 只是一些问题要问:

任何人都可以进入,还是只有[OX]团队的人才能进入?
人们可以与任何人签约还是只能与队友签约?
比赛期间的赛制是什么? (例如小组赛阶段、最后 16 强、最后 8 强等)
由于队长不上场,他们在比赛中的主要作用是什么?
每周是否会创建一个新线程,例如 PSL / World Cup 以供玩游戏?
地点会在哪里?
对所有问题表示歉意,只是想更全面地了解事件将如何发生。

Edited by Imperial
15小时前,Imperial 说:

Hello,

Thank you so much for creating this event - just some questions to ask:

• Anyone can enter, or is it only people from [OX] team?
  • People can sign up with anyone or is it only with teammates?
  • What will the format be during the tournament? (e.g. Group stages, last 16, last 8, etc)
  • As the captain does not play, what is their main role in the tournament?
  • Will there be a new thread created each week like PSL / World Cup for games to be played?
  • Where will the location take place?
  • How will the prizes be distributed?
  • Will players be facing anyone from the East division, or is that completely different?

Apologies for all the questions, just want to get a bigger picture of how the event will happen.

非常感谢您创建此活动 - 只是一些问题要问:

任何人都可以进入,还是只有[OX]团队的人才能进入?
人们可以与任何人签约还是只能与队友签约?
比赛期间的赛制是什么? (例如小组赛阶段、最后 16 强、最后 8 强等)
由于队长不上场,他们在比赛中的主要作用是什么?
每周是否会创建一个新线程,例如 PSL / World Cup 以供玩游戏?
地点会在哪里?
对所有问题表示歉意,只是想更全面地了解事件将如何发生。

1.Anyone can enter, or is it only people from [OX] team?
 We welcome all players who love PVP to participate in this event

2.People can sign up with anyone or is it only with teammates?
 Anyone

3.What will the format be during the tournament? (e.g. Group stages, last 16, last 8, etc)
 There are five games in each round, five games and three wins.Winner advances, loser is eliminated.

4.As the captain does not play, what is their main role in the tournament?
 The captain can play as a substitute once in each round. He needs to contact the captain of another team to negotiate the game time.

5.Will there be a new thread created each week like PSL / World Cup for games to be played?
 Since it is the first time to hold such a large-scale event, we lack experience. Do you mean that PSL/World Cup create a new thread every week to discuss events and quiz?Please tell me what I need to do.

6.Where will the location take place?
 Unova Mistralton City - Ch.2(Already added)

7.How will the prizes be distributed?
 The bonus will be sent to the captain by email, and the captain will distribute it.

8.Will players be facing anyone from the East division, or is that completely different?
 Western teams compete for the Champion in the Western Division,The Western Champion and the Eastern Champion compete for the Finally Champion.We just want to reduce the impact of jet lag.

Since it is the first time to hold such a large-scale event, we lack experience.Please tell me what I need to do.

Edited by PGYo
19 minutes ago, PGYo said:

1.Anyone can enter, or is it only people from [OX] team?
 We welcome all players who love PVP to participate in this event

2.People can sign up with anyone or is it only with teammates?
 Anyone

3.What will the format be during the tournament? (e.g. Group stages, last 16, last 8, etc)
 There are five games in each round, five games and three wins.Winner advances, loser is eliminated.

4.As the captain does not play, what is their main role in the tournament?
 The captain can play as a substitute once in each round. He needs to contact the captain of another team to negotiate the game time.

5.Will there be a new thread created each week like PSL / World Cup for games to be played?
 Since it is the first time to hold such a large-scale event, we lack experience. Do you mean that PSL/World Cup create a new thread every week to discuss events and quiz?Please tell me what I need to do.

6.Where will the location take place?
 Unova Mistralton City - Ch.2(Already added)

7.How will the prizes be distributed?
 The bonus will be sent to the captain by email, and the captain will distribute it.

8.Will players be facing anyone from the East division, or is that completely different?
 Western teams compete for the Champion in the Western Division,The Western Champion and the Eastern Champion compete for the Finally Champion.We just want to reduce the impact of jet lag.

Since it is the first time to hold such a large-scale event, we lack experience.Please tell me what I need to do.

Hi, I think that the PSL / WC format could not be applicable to this tournament, because according to what I understood it will be a direct elimination, if you lose 3 matches, you are out. In the psl or wc, it is not like that, you can lose a match against another team, but that does not mean that you are disqualified from the tournament. If I understood correctly, this will have a similar methodology to the team tourmament (TT) only that the winner of the east side, will face the winner of the west side to decide the champion and, at the same time, the rival of the team made up of OX players . Or so I think xd

Edited by YJos
2 hours ago, PGYo said:

my suggestion is to ask helpers from other countries then china so they communicate faster and helps with referee. since Timezone difference some people want to play their matches midnight (China time) then there is no referee is avaible. 

Edited by Quinn010
于2021/10/13 PM12点31分,YJos 说:

Hi, I think that the PSL / WC format could not be applicable to this tournament, because according to what I understood it will be a direct elimination, if you lose 3 matches, you are out. In the psl or wc, it is not like that, you can lose a match against another team, but that does not mean that you are disqualified from the tournament. If I understood correctly, this will have a similar methodology to the team tourmament (TT) only that the winner of the east side, will face the winner of the west side to decide the champion and, at the same time, the rival of the team made up of OX players . Or so I think xd

Yes, after losing three games, your team will be eliminated directly. Friendly Match is a friendly match between OX and Finally Champion. The most important thing is that everyone has fun in this event.

于2021/10/13 PM2点53分,Quinn010 说:

my suggestion is to ask helpers from other countries then china so they communicate faster and helps with referee. since Timezone difference some people want to play their matches midnight (China time) then there is no referee is avaible. 

you are right. I am actively contacting some people I know. Please let me know if you have a suitable candidate.

10小时前,isi1993 说:

@PGYo why no lc?

Because there are too few players in LC, I want to take care of more new players

Rules Supplement
If at least 16 teams are not registered before October 26th, the divisional event will be cancelled

40M Divisional Champion Bonus postponed to December event
Another division champion will receive  100M, and the runner-up will receive  40M 

Edited by PGYo
5小时前,Mkns1070 说:

Lineup Name: SIA 1

OU: Luke

OU: ZozoMgl

UU: Stelian

NU: Tawla

DUBS: Badbaarsito 

Captain: Mkns

Cheerleader: xJoseee

Lineup Name: SIA 2

OU: Lunarck

OU: AwaXGoku 

UU: enchanteur

NU: MadaraSixSix

DUBS: Azphiel

Captain: gbwead

Cheerleader: TheDH 

Two aircraft carriers

On 10/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, Mkns1070 said:

Lineup Name: SIA 1

OU: Luke

OU: ZozoMgl

UU: Stelian

NU: Tawla

DUBS: Badbaarsito 

Captain: Mkns

Cheerleader: xJoseee

Lineup Name: SIA 2

OU: Lunarck

OU: AwaXGoku 

UU: TheDH

NU: MadaraSixSix

DUBS: Azphiel

Captain: gbwead

Cheerleader: Jaawax 

quite strong, gl!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.