[Tool] Android Encounter tracker for Shiny Huntings

This is actually my first real app I made (for myself mainly) with Sketchware Pro,

This app can be used to keep track of encounters for shiny hunting, payday, amulet coin farm and more (even if it was made just for shiny hunting)

If you will to help me developing by installing the app and trying it out, maybe suggesting new features or else, you would do me a favor, and I will thank you for that.

Main features:

- Main app has a counter, so you can use it with the desktop version

- A popup version is also available, if you want to play from device

- All values will be saved for later use

- Time tracker

- Counter with Pokémon sprite

- Keeps track of Shiny Pokémons you found

- It's Open Source

Download link is the following:

https://github.com/Laxan3000/pokemmounofficialandroidshinytracker/releases

If you want to follow the development of the app, or discover other ones I made, follow my telegram channel: https://t.me/laxapks

Thank you

Edited by Laxan3000
Link Update
23 minutes ago, hamizosss said:

thank you very very very much bro this is best encounter counter in phone . but it is have a problem i cant encountering 5 encounter in one click i need to click 5 times for contering the hodre . and thnx again bro good apk

Actually, the number showing is the hordes you encountered. Yeah, you could use it to count the Pokemons you encountered too, but it wouldn't have sense since there's written 

"Number - Groups of x encountered"

eg.

"5 Groups of 5 encountered"

Which means you encountered 25 Pokemons total

Edited by Laxan3000
  • Laxan3000 changed the title to [Tool] Android Encounter tracker for Shiny Huntings
9 hours ago, gooddayA said:

Can you make an automatic one? Wouldn't it be better not to click manually?

I could try, but:

To make it work on Android, the app will have to constantly record what's happening on the screen, which can heavily impact battery usage and performance.

At least, this is the only way I know to possibly make it work

Edited by Laxan3000
于2021/10/28 PM11点32分,Laxan3000 说:

I could try, but:

To make it work on Android, the app will have to constantly record what's happening on the screen, which can heavily impact battery usage and performance.

At least, this is the only way I know to possibly make it work

You will be the first genius to create Android automatic counter. Look forward to it?

Em 21/10/2021 às 15:07, Laxan3000 disse:

Na verdade, este é meu primeiro aplicativo real que fiz (principalmente para mim) com Sketchware Pro,

Este aplicativo pode ser usado para rastrear encontros para caça brilhante, dia de pagamento, fazenda de moedas de amuleto e muito mais (mesmo que tenha sido feito apenas para caça brilhante)

Se você quiser me ajudar a desenvolver instalando e experimentando o aplicativo, talvez sugerindo novos recursos ou então, você me faria um favor, e eu agradecerei por isso.

Principais características:

- O aplicativo principal tem um contador, para que você possa usá-lo com a versão para desktop

- Uma versão pop-up também está disponível, se você quiser jogar a partir do dispositivo

- Todos os valores serão salvos para uso posterior

- Rastreador de tempo

- Contador com Pokémon Sprite

- É código aberto

O link de download é o seguinte:

https://github.com/Laxan3000/pokemmounofficialandroidshinytracker/releases

Se quiser acompanhar o desenvolvimento do app, ou conhecer outros que fiz, siga meu canal de telegrama:  https://t.me/laxapks

Obrigado

Edited by Waltermarques
On 10/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, ElFriede said:

It works now but my android version doesn't support floating popups. But its still useful for me.

With the release of today, popup mode should work with your Android version too.

I am not that sure tho, since I can't test it out

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...