[Art Contest] It's Halloween Time! #2 (Thursday, 28th October)

Seth

(Got too caught up with work so I'm sending in the W.I.P version, since I'm not positive if we'll able to submit on the 7th, or if all submissions must be in before. Competitions pretty fierce, Best wishes to everyone!)

Title:  Monstrous beings and Pocket Fiends, bow before your Elderqueen (Or just 'Elderqueen')

IGN: Ashko

(11/7/2021: Updated with Color)

Elderqueen_WIP_2.png

Edited by AshcoForever

Title:Mimikyus’ Halloween Disguise Costumes/~ミミッキュたちのハロウィン仮装~
IGN:KanakoNya
F2403E9E-CF66-4F30-9D1A-627A6026561F.thumb.jpeg.9516f44abc65639eaa9c7da5335d2ce0.jpeg
ミミッキュちゃん、こんばんは!(*´∇`*)
なんか今日のばけのかわは、違う気分がしますねー(=^▽^)σ
なるほど、ハロウィンだからこそ、いつもと違う衣装にしようとしたのかーo(`ω´ )o
いや、別にいいじゃん。
ハロウィンは、一年でもっとも不思議な日だから、キャンディもトリックも、いっぱいお楽しみにしなきゃダメでしょうー╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
そして、なにか起こるのか...ぜひお気をつけてください!_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Good evening, Mimikyu-chan!(*´∇`*)
Wow, look at your nice disguise! That seems so different from before!(=^▽^)σ
Okay I see, because today is Halloween, you are trying to dress something differently than usual.o(`ω´ )o
Yeah, of course that’s OK.
Halloween is the most mysterious day of the year, you should enjoy both treats and tricks today!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
However, as for what will then happen...please be careful!!!_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Purrfect Karma
IGN: LunaDarkrose

1890011099_HalloweenKarma.thumb.png.a4cb02d2ddec5060110766d9463acdc4.png

Did you know that people harm cat (pokemon) during halloween thinking they're either bad spirits or just do it for the fun of it to see them tortured? Rumor has it that the souls of those pokemon are sometimes given another chance to live thanks to Giratina in exchange for practicing their beliefs of chaos and distortion to remind the humans of their existence. While they cannot be revived to their exact form, they are given a special type of evolution that makes them more feral and viscous like the Purugly and Glameow in the picture. Aka they're more dangerous than you set them out to be when you disregard them and call them ugly and bad... totally not speaking out of bias for the pokemon on how much I like them and illustrating violence as a threat to make people appreciate them more :sweat

• Seth unlocked this topic
  • Seth locked this topic