November-Movement Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Slowbro ended the month with 7% usage, he doesn't goes up to UU?

Weavile had almost gotten usagem to go up, didn't get usagem at the end and they went up anyway. Now the Slowbro that even passed the requested usage in a Fired way, at least for a moment, don't you want to go up? I don't know, huh... It seems that the Tier Council is favoring Slowbro not to go up and keep him in the NU even with his usage saying the opposite. Ah, the month ends the day after tomorrow, so shouldn't the Lucario ban take place in 2 days?

3 minutes ago, gbwead said:

4ac317ae7806e552bb3c5a1f49a92b4f.png

some days before, obvilious change with lucario being banned from UU

Edited by caioxlive13
1 minute ago, caioxlive13 said:

Weavile had almost gotten usagem to go up, didn't get usagem at the end and they went up anyway. Now the Slowbro that even passed the requested usagem in a Fired way, don't you want to go up? I don't know, huh... It seems that the Tier Council is favoring Slowbro not to go up and keep him in the NU even with his usage saying the opposite. Ah, the month ends the day after tomorrow, so shouldn't the Lucario ban take place in 2 days?

some days before, obvilious change with lucario being banned from UU

Stats gets updated every 4/6 hours iirc, so the lucario ban had no impact yet on Slowbro being below 6.7%.

On 10/31/2021 at 6:59 AM, epicdavenport said:

If Slowbro ever goes to UU Blaziken will need a discussion. Altaria and Bro are about the only checks that don't get 2 shot by life orb Blaziken.

everything in UU is also 2hkoed by a Life orb Blaziken. It doesn't mean Blaziken is broken there otherwise it would be more used by now.

Now I will reply not only for you but for everyone.

Having no counters or 2hkoing an entire tier nowadays is just pointless and I don't get why some people insist on spamming calcs as if it was not. (I have stopped replied to those really). What truly matters (and sadly I don't see this being brought much) is how often said Pokemon can put itself in a position where it has the chance of pressuring the tier like that, or in other words how consistent the Pokemon is in having no counters.

Otherwise stuff like Dragonite would be Uber cause mixed 4 attack Dnite literally 2 shots the entire tier without even predicting. The tier simply doesn't allow it to be in said position that many times in a battle.

Spoiler

But yeh, a message to you all, keep spamming meaningless calcs without any context whatsoever to validate your supposed arguments.

PS: I am not claiming Blaziken is not problematic. In fact, I believe it may be, not because it 2hkoes the entire tier but has the typing and the environment to be in that position multiple times through a single duel. Its about time the community understands that Pokemon isnt black and white and neither are calcs or feats like having no counters. 

Thank you all for my pep talk.

Edited by pachima
  • Munya unfeatured this topic
  • Munya unpinned this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.