hello!

torchadam

Hi Adam or Torch and welcome to the forums! :^)

In PokeMMO you can find Feebas by fishing with a super rod in Hoenn's route 119, which is left and down from Fortree City or left and up from Mauville City. Feebas spawns on 4 random water tiles which rotate every 45 minutes in real-time.

Players often gather together to search for Feebas as the tiles are the same for all players. You might like to post in /global asking for help hunting for it from other players who also want to catch it.

Hope this helps! ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2021 at 12:23 AM, DamianTe said:

Hi Adam or Torch and welcome to the forums! :^)

In PokeMMO you can find Feebas by fishing with a super rod in Hoenn's route 119, which is left and down from Fortree City or left and up from Mauville City. Feebas spawns on 4 random water tiles which rotate every 45 minutes in real-time.

Players often gather together to search for Feebas as the tiles are the same for all players. You might like to post in /global asking for help hunting for it from other players who also want to catch it.

Hope this helps! ?

Do feebas tiles have a 100% encounter rate or is it 50% like in Emerald (i.e. should I search each tile once and move on, or should I check a couple times before moving on)?