[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Court Auction

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Jesus what is this drama. Could someone please throw me a tl;dr ?

previously banned players have to pay money to play despite already serving their bans; gb says he won't allow JJ to lose his auction, so the highest bidder on JJ takes back their bid because it's now pointless if the host already made a decision. Host bans that player and everyone argues for 12 hours on why this system never should have existed to begin with; host doubles down 7 times because he's never wrong and it's a perfect system 

41 minutes ago, gbwead said:

it's about him trying to break the system with fake bids with ill intent towards jj and finding some bs excuse to back out. 

At what point do you give up your assumptions and look at what information we actually have? I have a track record of making donations, with legitimate reasons as to why I don't think this auction is fair, but you gloss over those reasons because of this made-up perception that I was never going to pay to begin with. 

55 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If I was scamming people, I would get banned from the game

so you're allowed to ban me based on an assumption, but I can't pull out based off my own assumption? I've never heard a scammer use this argument before.. you should call Riga and put him on your council, he's a former staff member so there's no way he could do any wrong..

42 minutes ago, Paul said:

so you're allowed to ban me based on an assumption, but I can't pull out based off my own assumption? I've never heard a scammer use this argument before.. you should call Riga and put him on your council, he's a former staff member so there's no way he could do any wrong..

Damn this is ice cold ? ? ? 

2 hours ago, Paul said:

What assumption? I asked you for a security deposit and, instead of simply refusing, you decided that this was an opportunity to cancel your bid. You are full of shit. Plain and simple.

Imagine if in an auction people are allowed to retract their bids when it comes time to pay up? Stop making up excuses, it's really pathetic. 

I'm a bit against people bailing themselves out. At that point I feel like you should just flatline a value (maybe relevant to how recent they were banned, the more recent it was, the higher it is) for them to be allowed back in the player pool. Not only would this force those players to make an act of good faith by using their own pocket to pay, but would also add up to the donation pool largely I guess. So much drama in an irrelevant fanmade game that is run by the chinese .

DocPBC  (PSL 13): 3M !!!

2 hours ago, LeZenor said:

3,5m doc (psl 13)

4M!!!! Canadian's are known for their niceness and public courtesy. So its sad to see you bid against a fellow Canadian.

Free Doc!

Edited by MathewMat
1 hour ago, gbwead said:

instead of simply refusing

I wasn't aware the rules were optional. I guarantee if I refused at that moment, you would have the same reaction of accusing me of looking for a way out. You must be down pretty bad if you think 30m is that much money. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I wasn't aware the rules were optional. I guarantee if I refused at that moment, you would have the same reaction of accusing me of looking for a way out. You must be down pretty bad if you think 30m is that much money. 

The rules are not optional. Asking you to show me you have the money is not a rule btw, that's just a request and tbh it's nothing extreme or unheard of. If you had a problem with my request, you could object, disagree, talk it out, but you chose to run away like a little uguu. There is no universe where you can retract a bid and expect to not get banned.

Let's not play games. You said "I'm now out". There are no ifs or buts or anything, those are your words, so stop being such a coward. This is not an accusation, it's what you said.

Edited by gbwead

Gbwead, Paul doesn't trust your slimy ass. Not only did you openly state that you weren't going to uphold my ban, but you suddenly started asking for him to hand you over his bids even though he now knows it's pointless. Are you asking other players bidding above us to send over their cash every time they make a bid? It doesn't look like it. My man made a sensible move, so let it go. Your whole auction is sketch as fuck, simple and plain. Even I'm being listed as owing 16m even though the bids were raised artificially by someone you now have banned. Broken system made to rig your PSL for drama-filled donations. And you think you're better than me as a host, you're basically a reincarnation.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.