Does such a Pokemon exist?

I'm looking for something very specific to potentially shiny hunt single encounter mons while also having them increase encounter chance as well as preventing certain Pokes from fleeing (Abra and Ralts teleport come to mind).

The abilities that increase encounter rate by 10% are:

Arena Trap

Illuminate

No Guard

Swarm

According to this link: 

The list of moves that can prevent fleeing can be found here: https://pokemondb.net/pokebase/208195/what-are-all-the-moves-that-prevent-fleeing-switching

So far, I have not found a Pokemon in this game that has one of these abilities AND a move to prevent fleeing without killing AND false swipe or some other status move that can increase catch rate.

I was most leaning towards Dugtrio since Arena Trap both prevents fleeing AND increases encounter rate, but it lacks status moves I'd basically be opting to throw quick balls at full health mons.

Ariados was another consideration, since it has Swarm, can learn Spider Web to prevent escape, and can learn Sonic Boom through egg moves in order to do chip damage. However it also does not have a status move to para/sleep and I've been informed that moves that prevent escape no longer apply once the Pokemon who used the move swaps out.

Smeargle was another option since it can do all these things EXCEPT increase encounter rate.

I spent a lot of time looking through the dex and just wanted to see if there was anything I might be missing.

To prevent teleport, you could have use any lead mon with Taunt.

Those can flee but can be restricted by Taunt are generally lower levels, so you do not have to worry about speed

There is many utility mon you may have to keep, since there is no one single mon can fit in all situation.

For example,

General ghost - soak - to prevent curse suicide and to be able to use FS on it

Frilish - with water absorb, foresight maybe a better option

Explosion,self destruct - damp ability

Mons with take down, double edge - I always prefer magic guard+skill swap for this type, some prefer conversion+ghost type moves

And there's many other situations which you may need to be aware of.

Suggestion:

- get all dex entry

- know your target and find solutions for it

- be sure you can execute your plan well (eg Shiny Smeargle in hordes)

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

To prevent teleport, you could have use any lead mon with Taunt.

Those can flee but can be restricted by Taunt are generally lower levels, so you do not have to worry about speed

There is many utility mon you may have to keep, since there is no one single mon can fit in all situation.

I know there are utility mons that can fill multiple roles. I have quite a few mons for those specific purposes you mentioned.

I'm just asking if there's something that checks all 3 boxes that I haven't considered already, checking to see if I missed anything; +10% encounter rate, move that prevents teleport fleeing, False Swipe or similar.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:18 AM, HeyHeyHeyHey said:

Kricketune has swarm ability. It can also learn false swipe/taunt/sing ?

Well unfortunately this method would result in Abra struggle suiciding turn 2 after being hit with the False Swipe following the Taunt. Unless it was put to sleep first, although it has a chance of waking up and still suiciding the first turn it's slept.

Therefore I think I'll probably end up settling on Dugtrio and just balling.