Moxie effect

VelociRaptorr

Question

9 answers to this question

On 4/12/2021 at 12:58, EricRasp said:

Entonces no uses un moxie mon. Hay muchos otros mons que son reemplazos adecuados. 

On 4/12/2021 at 12:58, EricRasp said:

Entonces no uses un moxie mon. Hay muchos otros mons que son reemplazos adecuados. 

I don't know what kind of person you are but it is not ignoring the problem.
In any case, this suggestion section would not exist, it is about improving the game.

On 12/8/2021 at 4:14 AM, VelociRaptorr said:

I don't know what kind of person you are but it is not ignoring the problem.
In any case, this suggestion section would not exist, it is about improving the game.

It is not a problem if there are alternate solutions that are easy to adapt. It will become a problem when we can only use Moxie mons for horde battles. 

36 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

It is not a problem if there are alternate solutions that are easy to adapt. It will become a problem when we can only use Moxie mons for horde battles. 

By that logic there aren't many problems to solve. Which is something devs don't do anyways, so cheer up ! 

16 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

By that logic there aren't many problems to solve. Which is something devs don't do anyways, so cheer up ! 

I don't mean to apply that logic to everything. Just in this situation. I wouldn't even call this a minor inconvenience as you have 100s of mons to choose from to be your horde killer. 

I don't have any vested interest in this anyway. If this suggestion gets implemented, I'd be happy for Raptor. I just don't think this needs to be on the drawing board as it doesn't even qualify as a QOL update imo.