Doubt about habilities

Hello all ? i am youtuber I produce videos of Pokemmo, i have some questions (mine and some of my subscribers)

who can help me, I'm very grateful!

1-Hidden skills are active in the game?

2- About Technician", Hidden ability in Brelom(Powers up the Pokémon's weaker moves 60 or below dmg), in this case 

it would amplify the damage in Bullet Seed??? = 25dmg per hit (+50%  Technician)=36~ Dmg ????

3- Critical ration can bee amplified in the game? Example i have Razor Laf(that already has a critic), and i equip my pokémon with Scope Lens for example

the critical is added, amplified??

4-are there mega-evolutions in the game?

5-If i want breeding a pokémon with a specific ability, i need use two identical parents with ability included?

Example i want wish from Eevee, so i need put together one pichu and one pikachu with with to breed?

6-which generation does the game use? is the VII??

Thank you ?

Poção de Mana channel

1. No HA for players yet

4. No mega yet

5. There is higher chance for baby to inherit mother's ability. If the 5x31 (or 6x31) natured is not with desired ability, buy a Ability pill at breeding house NPC to change it (No hidden ability)

For your egg moves question, yes and no.

You can simply use Smeargle to sketch Wish (by doing wild double battle) for field egg groups

50 minutes ago, SomTrovao said:

Hello all ? i am youtuber I produce videos of Pokemmo, i have some questions (mine and some of my subscribers)

who can help me, I'm very grateful!

1-Hidden skills are active in the game?

2- About Technician", Hidden ability in Brelom(Powers up the Pokémon's weaker moves 60 or below dmg), in this case 

it would amplify the damage in Bullet Seed??? = 25dmg per hit (+50%  Technician)=36~ Dmg ????

3- Critical ration can bee amplified in the game? Example i have Razor Laf(that already has a critic), and i equip my pokémon with Scope Lens for example

the critical is added, amplified??

4-are there mega-evolutions in the game?

5-If i want breeding a pokémon with a specific ability, i need use two identical parents with ability included?

Example i want wish from Eevee, so i need put together one pichu and one pikachu with with to breed?

6-which generation does the game use? is the VII??

Thank you ?

Poção de Mana channel

1- yes but only for npc's not for players

2- yes each hit gets technician boost so bullet seed can potentially do 150 (excluding stab) damage if it hits 5 times

3- yes critical hit ratio adds up

4- no

5- no idea, someone else can answer

6- it uses gen 8 learnset but only has pokemons upto gen 5, it also has its own balancing so technically its its own gen.