December 2021-Movement Discussion Thread

44 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

I use PSL to explain better. In PSL, King's rock is banned(Unnecessary ban, since the bests Leads for King's Rock didn't resist to a simple Vaccum Wave used by one Lucario or Infernape). So, in PSL you can't found one. But i play matchmaking, when the item is 100% allowed, and i don't found one, even if the most used item in Cloysters.

i think lucario got 0% usage in psl ?mon 

3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

I use PSL to explain better. In PSL, King's rock is banned(Unnecessary ban, since the bests Leads for King's Rock didn't resist to a simple Vaccum Wave used by one Lucario or Infernape). So, in PSL you can't found one. But i play matchmaking, when the item is 100% allowed, and i don't found one, even if the most used item in Cloysters.

2 hours ago, Quinn010 said:

i think lucario got 0% usage in psl ?mon 

Infernape Too?

5 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

This is literally happens with me. I don't use jolteon, fight against a 3-5 gyarados in each 10 matches. Using Jolteon in team = He never appears.

Since I put infernape in team, i don't found too much cloysters, and when i found one, is Scarfed/Sash, and not with "op" King's Rock(And i don't play PSL, only Matchmaking, so hax items still allowed. I can't even test my infernape against a King's rock cloyster, and i make my Infernape to counter one without trouble.).

You really are someone very funny

• Munya unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.