[PSL XIV] Betting Thread

On 1/11/2022 at 6:33 AM, LeJovi said:

Triple City (0) Vs The Mismagicians (0)
LC: TheDH Vs YettoDie @Poufilou - lost 

Roy Rogers Hooligans (0) Vs The Evil Devilbats (0)
NU: ChronoRike Vs Zhiko @xEdstrom - won 
Dubs: Killua Vs Gasyflour @xEdstrom - lost 

The Primal Primeapes (0) Vs The Eden of Hazard's (0)

UU: Huargensy Vs RealDevilLegend @xEdstrom - void 

Mienfoo Fighters (0) Vs Qwilfish n' Chips' (0) 

LC: Hernjet Vs Lotus @Poufilou - lost 

UU: YEYOxD Vs ShellUny      @xEdstrom          - lost         4-0 Vs 4-0

150k each bet unless stated otherwise. 

E: Paid @Wallarro @jorgemaximo @xEdstrom

I owe @Poufilou300k  - paid 

I owe @xEdstrom150k  - paid 

Edited by LeJovi

Qwilfish n' Chips' (0) Vs The Mismagicians (0)

OU: kiwikidd Vs latios
UU: ShellUny Vs Arca
Dubs: Xebec Vs ShanQi

Dubs: Badbaarsito Vs Enchanteur @Latiosrol

Roy Rogers Hooligans (0) Vs Triple City (0)
OU: Waaynee Vs EVLGOON
UU: Wallarro Vs Loveyun
NU: ChronoRike Vs tMoi
LC: Mendeez Vs Queest

The Evil Devilbats (0) Vs The Eden of Hazard's (1)

OU: Zhiko Vs Jaawax @Toxicz - 100k 
UU: CarolML Vs RealDevilLegend @CarolML

Mienfoo Fighters (0) Vs The Primal Primeapes (0)  
NU: xHidden/xLuneth Vs Tawla @Tawla
Dubs: JeanMarch Vs AkaruKokuyo @Toxicz - 100k 
LC: Hernjet Vs DarkQuiler @Toxicz - 100k 

UU: Mlhawk Vs Huargensy @Toxicz - 100k 
OU: Sicklonerr Vs LeoTsb/Quitezy @Toxicz - 100k 

200k on each bolded name. Hit me up. 

Edited by LeJovi
1 hour ago, LeJovi said:

OU: kiwikidd Vs latios

Dubs: Badbaarsito Vs Enchanteur

Roy Rogers Hooligans (0) Vs Triple City (0)
OU: Waaynee Vs EVLGOON
UU: Wallarro Vs Loveyun
NU: ChronoRike Vs tMoi
LC: Mendeez Vs Queest

OU: Zhiko Vs Jaawax
UU: CarolML Vs RealDevilLegend

NU: xHidden/xLuneth Vs Tawla
Dubs: JeanMarch Vs AkaruKokuyo
LC: Hernjet Vs DarkQuiler

UU: Mlhawk Vs Huargensy
OU: Sicklonerr Vs LeoTsb/Quitezy

200k on each bolded name. Hit me up. 

Take me

OU: kiwikidd Vs latios @Toxicz
UU: ShellUny Vs Arca @zMauri
NU: pablobacas Vs Frags
LC: Lotus Vs YettoDie @Toxicz

Dubs: Badbaarsito Vs Enchanteur @zMauri

OU: Juanchoqui Vs PoseidonWrath @Sebat
UU: CarolML Vs RealDevilLegend @CarolML
DB: Gasyflour Vs PoseidonWrath @Sebat

DB: Gabuchox Vs NagaHex @Sebat

OU: Lunarck Vs Bund
OU: Lachidrago/xxlazaro Vs zKuroko @zMauri
UU: YEYOxD Vs Kanzo
NU: xHidden/xLuneth Vs Tawla @zMauri
Dubs: JeanMarch Vs AkaruKokuyo @zMauri
LC: Hernjet Vs DarkQuiler

UU: Mlhawk Vs Huargensy
OU: Sicklonerr Vs LeoTsb/Quitezy

100k all bets

Void if sub, act win, dq or any things like that

Edited by xEdstrom

Did Dontea go dead ? They put a whole betting post last week but never got in contact after I took one of their 500k bets (that I won).

I do realize I'm the only one to have taken anything from them, I guess that should have been suspicious enough. I'd like some explaination from them for why did they not get in contact in any way, do they not want to bet with me for whatever reason ? 

Or is it another NORE scam ... ? 

Edited by TohnR
27 minutes ago, xEdstrom said:

Dubs: Badbaarsito Vs Enchanteur

28 minutes ago, xEdstrom said:

NU: xHidden/xLuneth Vs Tawla
Dubs: JeanMarch Vs AkaruKokuyo

OU: Lachidrago/xxlazaro Vs zKuroko

take all these

49 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Did Dontea go dead ? They put a whole betting post last week but never got in contact after their bets were taken. I took a bet for 500k that I won, I guess I'll never see any of that, classic NORE ? 

I do not actively play and did not even check the outcome of the match, I apologize for not paying you on time.* I am not sure why you didn't message me on here or discord or even @me in this message if you are that concerned though. 

Luckily for you I am not a dishonest rat, I am just not that invested in the game or the bet, what is ur IGN I will mail you the $$. 

Also I would ask that you treat me like an individual, if the new week started yesterday I am at worst 1 day late on giving you your winnings, I have no idea who you are and never interacted with you before so this level of hostility is honestly pretty appalling. 

I sincerely hope you have a nice day and enjoy your winnings, hopefully you are more respectful in the future. 

Edited by Dontea
13 minutes ago, Dontea said:

I do not actively play and did not even check the outcome of the match, I apologize for not paying you on time.* I am not sure why you didn't message me on here or discord or even @me in this message if you are that concerned though. 

Yo I'm sorry for assuming it's a scam so early you right. But to be honest you are not even entitled to pay me since you did not accept my bet anywhere. I was just wondering why are you posting bets if you do not engage with people on this thread

Also nobody asked for your opinion Jovi

Edited by TohnR
14 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Yo I'm sorry for assuming it's a scam so early you right. But to be honest you are not even entitled to pay me since you did not accept my bet anywhere. I was just wondering why are you posting bets if you do not engage with people on this thread

Also nobody asked for your opinion Jovi

I don't wanna drag this out and already sent you the money since as far as I am concerned by posting and you taking the bet that does in fact seal it in. 

If you don't even feel like you are entitled to win the bet why post in the thread slandering me? 

Also why are you editing your post now changing the initial message? In short I have quite a lot of money in PokeMMO that I will never use and enjoy gambling so I am betting on my friends for fun idc if I win or lose and def do not mind paying out.  Not sure why my reasons for betting matter to you but their it is. 

Let us end it on that note. 

Edited by Dontea
1 hour ago, Dontea said:

If you don't even feel like you are entitled to win the bet why post in the thread slandering me? 

Pls stop acting up like a victim as if I did any damage to you or your reputation, my original post was literally only targeting NORE habits to scam other people on this thread (check out last season's betting thread if you want more insight on that part), as well as emmiting suspicions about yourself as I don't know who you are. I apologized right after I saw your reply, and that your betting was legitimate

1 hour ago, Dontea said:

Also why are you editing your post now changing the initial message?

Did so before I saw your reply (don't know which was first I was surely typing when you replied) like less than 1 minute after my initial post, I just went through all the posts to see if anyone else attempted to bet with you. However is there any wrongs with adding additional context to my initial post ... I felt like I had more to say so I did

1 hour ago, Dontea said:

In short I have quite a lot of money in PokeMMO that I will never use and enjoy gambling so I am betting on my friends for fun idc if I win or lose and def do not mind paying out.  Not sure why my reasons for betting matter to you but their it is. 

Good for you, usually not accepting another person bet (through a like or a reply) can be seen as not concluding a bet with them. So someone posting a betting post and not interacting with whoever intends to bet with them can be seen (what I did at least) as an attempt to scam them (say the bet was not in place if you lose, because you didn't accept it // still claim the money if you win) which is not what you were trying to do, so I apologize again for saying such things to you. Have a good day, and don't hesitate to ask me for your money back if you don't feel like the bet was legitimate.

1 hour ago, Dontea said:

Let us end it on that note.

Sure thing, but hard to "end on that note" when you're sending questions about me in your post ? 

Edited by TohnR
2 hours ago, TohnR said:

Did Dontea go dead ? They put a whole betting post last week but never got in contact after I took one of their 500k bets (that I won).

I do realize I'm the only one to have taken anything from them, I guess that should have been suspicious enough. I'd like some explaination from them for why did they not get in contact in any way, do they not want to bet with me for whatever reason ? 

Or is it another NORE scam ... ? 

Bro u should join NORE at least for a couple of days and u probably would notice how charming and op NORE people is. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.