The Round Table?

KaynineXL

Question

11 answers to this question

Oh I definitely agree. I love looking through old round table posts when I manage to find any. The communication between teams, the general chatter, it was just so... alive

Now I don't think people know that section even exists or what it's for. It seems so hard to find a team to join if you're new.

Not sure if this is total but 77k clicks to clubs since they were released?

feca7ad7531c681eed60085abe7e1218.png

Just one single thread in The Round Table(LYLE thread) had 627k views 18k replies.. This is just one thread. There were so many more that were just as active.

6c4267d78b8e8efdb26c970bb6b18a1b.png(and I'm sure basically all of that was from when it existed in The Round Table)

Well, I don't know how the Round Table works, but if they say it can bring life back to the forum, I support the feedback.

I realized how the movement of the forum is greater in two situations:
 - During a Discussion about a Polemic topic(Like hax item's ban topic and Hax abuse Topic, both didn't have the expected results, and i am only waiting the next topic), but not that topics will always happen, and the movement is only in topic.
 - During a PSL season (which unfortunately I do not participate), however as there is already PSL in progress, making another tournament in the same period is impossible, because certainly people will not play him to watch or play in PSL. And do it after the PSL too, after all, after the end of PSL Season, the forum movement drops a lot.

This is a problem, especially for other tournaments like the Brazilian League (BPL), which would never have many entries (Especially the BPL, as it is a tournament reserved for Brazil) and would simply be canceled for lack of entries or would have VERY reduced prizes , for the tournament to happen, if the situation is as bad as you say. With this problem, forum didn't a viable way to call people to tournaments, due to low movement. The Round Table, according to your words, will bring movement to forum, and if forum is movemented, make tournament becomes viable here, since you have too much people to submit your entrys.

Bringing movement to the forum is important, because while Discord is the best tool for organizing tournaments, setting dates, establishing conversations between participants and the organizing committee, the forum is the place to invite people to play any tournament, since game in moment, didn't have a way to help us to call people in-game to play our unoffical tournaments.

Edited by caioxlive13

67e2y7.jpg

I'll add a bit of text here since otherwise staff might just delete the post entirely as "it does not contribute anything to the thread."

This change, along with plenty of others, being suggested is one that will improve the game, and the only downside is more moderation on behalf of the staff. As for how a change in the forums can improve the game, well interacting on forums can lead to more activity ingame and vice versa, like how when you did well in an official, your teammates and friends would congratulate you publicly on the forums, it could also lead to rivalry (which can be friendly) between teams that would be settled in Team Tournaments.

I understand that the trajectory that this game has been taking is towards automation and less staff intervention, but that shouldn't come at the expense of killing some of the enjoyable aspects of the game. Another example of this is how non-automated officials are more enjoyable than automated ones.

Good luck in this fight, Kay.

So I was today years old when I found out that Round Table does exist!!!

Yes folks you read that right. But it exists only for the Chinese subforum catering to their playerbase right now

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/forum/398-guild-wall-chinese/

So I guess our suggestion was finally heard but then only partially implemented.

They have probably just forgot to implement it whole forum wise, r-right guys ? Such great news, made my day. Anyday now I'm sure they will now bring it back to us as well.