[Phenomenon] Disparity between community information and Pokedex entry

Hxrl

Hello forum trawlers, random guy trying to complete his dex here. Whilst trying to figure out an efficient route for hunting Audino, I ran into a strange situation.

Basically, every time I was adding a new pheno to the route, I would check between the 'Wild Locations' in the Pokedex, and a post from the Guide Tavern that supposedly has all the pheno locations. Both shown below:

Spoiler

1330600574_Screenshot(33).png.43b7e2aeeae9c28d08be01e6b1ab7efa.png

My screenshot doesn't grab all the entries, but that's not what's important. The only one that really matters is the bottom entry for Route 7. Even though this entry states that Audino is obtainable from Grass phenos on Route 7, there is no Grass pheno on Route 7 shown on the post above, only a flying one near the entrance of Twist Mountain. My question to you today: Who is wrong? has anyone seen a grass pheno here? Is this entry just wrong? What's going on? If anyone knows anything, please put it below.

On 12/15/2021 at 2:22 PM, Hxrl said:

Hello forum trawlers, random guy trying to complete his dex here. Whilst trying to figure out an efficient route for hunting Audino, I ran into a strange situation.

Basically, every time I was adding a new pheno to the route, I would check between the 'Wild Locations' in the Pokedex, and a post from the Guide Tavern that supposedly has all the pheno locations. Both shown below:

Reveal hidden contents

1330600574_Screenshot(33).png.43b7e2aeeae9c28d08be01e6b1ab7efa.png

My screenshot doesn't grab all the entries, but that's not what's important. The only one that really matters is the bottom entry for Route 7. Even though this entry states that Audino is obtainable from Grass phenos on Route 7, there is no Grass pheno on Route 7 shown on the post above, only a flying one near the entrance of Twist Mountain. My question to you today: Who is wrong? has anyone seen a grass pheno here? Is this entry just wrong? What's going on? If anyone knows anything, please put it below.

My guide does not have all the pheno locations.It has all the pheno that i have collected so far with the amazing help of alot of players that shared their findings.

Admins said there was around 150 pheno but 177 have been found so far.So no one realy knows how many there realy is as they never gave us the exact number.

Route 7 does not have any regular tall grass it only has long grass which does not let you use bike.In pokemmo only regular tall grass + non-dark grass should have a pheno.

I have never seen or heard of a pheno in dark grass(the grass where 2poke appear sometimes) or long grass(the grass that u you cant use your bike).

Route 7 pokedex has always said there was audino there but it seems its a text mistake that was never fixed.Pokedex used to say relic castle had a water pheno which is clearly a text mistake that was fixed because there is not even any water there.Pokedex also says excadrill in trial chamber which is area that is closed in pokemmo.There is also a pheno inside chargestone cave that shows its a shadow but in reality its actualy a dust pheno since you get drilbur from it.Pokedex also says only dust for drilbur.Clearly another video mistake as my guide clearly has picture of shadow.Shadow pheno should not be found in a cave as there is no other examples.

You also have to remember shadow water grass are all pheno that can be bugged.Its a video bug that makes a pheno active but you will not see it or hear it but its there and you will get it if you go on exact tile.To fix this bug you need to relog in the area to fix and it will show.You have to relog each time you enter a new area to fix bug.Again i have never seen or heard anyone that has ever seen a pheno on those kind of grass and mistakes in pokedex clearly happened in past so i can 99% assume there is no grass pheno in route 7.I did edit my guide after your post to clarify its all phenomenon found and shared so far.

Edited by MightyBoxer