[GUI] Request Closed

7 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

oh, I understand

yes sorry we all would like what you mean, but for now it cant be done, lets hope for the future, enjoy the theme, and if you can post it on the chinesse forum would be cool for all those who dont speak english! 

• budadeth changed the title to [GUI] Making themes on request [last spot available] - Haré temas a pedido [ultimo lugar disponible]
8 minutes ago, xEdstrom said:

Me gustaria uno, haces un muy buen trabajo

Hecho, eres el último de la lista el 25, luego te escribo para los detalles saludos

En: I would like one, you making a very good job

Done, you are the last on the list, the 25th, I text you later for the details, greetings

• budadeth changed the title to [GUI] Making themes on request [all spots taken] - Haré temas a pedido [no hay lugares disponibles]
  • budadeth changed the title to [GUI] Making themes on request [7 spots left] - Haré temas a pedido [7 lugares disponibles]
1 hour ago, budadeth said:

working on #24 of the list

new spots available added because of the inactive ones

trabajando en el #24 de la lista

nuevos lugares disponibles añadidos debido a los inactivos

So how does this work? should i tell how id like the theme to be and then you make it?

Edited by NcWar
  • budadeth changed the title to [GUI] Making themes on request [2 spots left] - Haré temas a pedido [2 lugares disponibles]
  • budadeth changed the title to [GUI] Making themes on request [1 spot left] - Haré temas a pedido [1 lugar disponible]

with the new event update on the game all themes wont work anymore, wait till the event finish I will update every single theme (IF you want to fix your theme send me a message I will tell you how to do it yourself)

-

con la nueva actualizacion del evento del juego todos los temas ya no funcionaran, esperen hasta que el evento termine y yo voy a actualizar cada uno de los temas (SI quieren arreglar el tema por si mismos envienme un mensaje y yo les dire como hacerlo)