xmas event so unworth

So , this event is definitley unworthy , i can't believe that someone has to grind for 3+ hours to farm 10 xmas and 1 santa present, especially now that  xmas presents aren't worth anymore and must probably they will go around 10k. wouldnt be possible to get more rewards on the runs? also inside event after you defeant first boss, all the presents that you use for the event disappear, that's feel like you cant go more than 300 points max, after defeating the 3rd boss.(not anymore pp heals, you cant recruit other elfbots,you can't trade items thats we need, basically after you finish pps, the strategy you use willover) that's kinda unfair and a waste of time only to grind 500k in 3 hours or even more.

the xmas event was wway better and fun last year.

my bad for my horrible english.

Edited by DarylDixon

You can't trade because you have a shared bag. If someone picks something up, everyone gets instant access to it.

You can obtain more elfbots by finding their heads and bodies to construct them. For the first 10 waves, you'll find one part every wave, and after that, you'll find a part every two waves. The strategy doesn't come from your starting combination, most of it comes from when you choose to use each bot and which variants of each that you pick.

The rewards improve the further you go. As people get better at the event, they'll figure out how to go further.

1 hour ago, Rache said:

You can't trade because you have a shared bag. If someone picks something up, everyone gets instant access to it.

You can obtain more elfbots by finding their heads and bodies to construct them. For the first 10 waves, you'll find one part every wave, and after that, you'll find a part every two waves. The strategy doesn't come from your starting combination, most of it comes from when you choose to use each bot and which variants of each that you pick.

The rewards improve the further you go. As people get better at the event, they'll figure out how to go further.

but kinda unworth the shared bag, that a player have to remove the item to pass to the other player and use it if theyre separated

I just did a run where we barely got past the first boss and got 8 presents. Must've only taken 45minutes 8x20k=160k for 45min which is nearly on par with gym runs even as a pretty bad run. Unlike gym runs, there's no 18 hour cooldown, nor is there the requirement to have a team built.

It's not as fun as Halloween, sure. Halloween has a ton of activities for casual players and the pumpking is a separate challenge for the more tryhard players to get the best rewards. This event is almost like all the elements of Halloween rolled into a single dungeon, including the boss fight most players won't like or completely figure out. Keep in mind, they have to balance this event around teams who will min-max everything to perfection, so it's going to feel harder if you and your team aren't doing the same. 

If you really don't enjoy it, you don't have to do it. I barely shiny hunt in this game because grinding for hours most likely for nothing isn't fun to me, but it is for others. I just stay away from stuff I don't like and do what I want instead.

Hey guys don't complain the event .. you have so much vanities, slide with the christmas sleigh, get that winged helmet, try to be from TOP 50 best scores..try to get as many xmas presents as u can.. sell 'em right away (or save 'em for later, this would be great if u ve got patience)

I just did a run with someone, took about 1h45m (we did take it slow in later part, took some mini breaks etc... we were in no rush). We got 210 points; 16 xmas presents and 1 santa present. I don't think it's that bad. Just gotta find out a strat or some strats.. and adapt.

Edited by ZwoeleAnjer
6 hours ago, ZwoeleAnjer said:

I just did a run with someone, took about 1h45m (we did take it slow in later part, took some mini breaks etc... we were in no rush). We got 210 points; 16 xmas presents and 1 santa present. I don't think it's that bad. Just gotta find out a strat or some strats.. and adapt.

that's because the updated, added more rewards, aside of the santas, and finally we are pp maxed wich that changes lots of stuff