This game allow win trade(match manipulation)?

I dont really understand how wrath and gb get punished for win trading in an official, which seems like a signal pointing towards staffs stance at win trading, yet people get away with it on the ladder, robbing someone off their well deserved prize - especially in a dead format as dubs (thanks randbats). You watched him get robbed his crown last season already. Would be nice too see some justice being served this time around, since it takes quite the attitude to try to do it again.

I mean i dont have high hopes when it comes to sportsmanship in this community, but maybe we could try to push things into the right direction for once.

I have a crazy theory about this kind of situation and maybe some will agree on this theory and other ones will not.

From a player who play that death dubs ladder I notice something interesting.

Since the ban of Gbwead & Poseidonwrath I decide in company of my friend EYL to take a look about this kind of weird situations.

Even with proofs in hands of many china players making match manipulation there is no one doing something about that. I remember that GB & Wrath were banned for a week or more but, The china players for example make a lot of match manipulation on the ladder without any punishment and gain a non deserved crown of the season. We make some tickets as well with proofs but the tickets never been answered.

Maybe the match manipulation is like playing tournaments with 2 accounts at the same time. As long as you buy some RP or have some GM's friends you will never get punished. Maybe is allowed as long as you buy some reward points. Correct?

Edited by Xigbar
23 hours ago, NOREButler said:

I mean i dont have high hopes when it comes to sportsmanship in this community

Sadly pretty common in just about all competitive online mmo's. As long there's something that can be abused, it will be abused sooner or later. And wintrading is on top of the list on just like all mmo's with a pvp ladder.
Only thing that helps is monitoring it, even if i can imagine thats tedious work for the staff.

14 hours ago, Xigbar said:

Maybe is allowed as long as you buy some reward points. Correct?

thats tinfoil hat theory right there. The only 'plus' you have as a paying customer is that your account wont get deleted for inactivity.

Edited by Johnwaynee

First of all, ty for answer desu. I want to solve this problem well. If the players who i reported is proved they did win trade(match manipulation), i guess they need to get a punishment which all of player will feel it is convincing. For example kyu said in forums " if players do match manipulation, they will be banned quiackly and get taken away their reward." And i want staff to manage match manipulation like macro and rmt to prohibit this type of players from happening. Ty

Edited by min1004kr
2小时前,min1004kr 说:

First of all, ty for answer desu. I want to solve this problem well. If the players who i reported is proved they did win trade(match manipulation), i guess they need to got a punishment which all of player will feel it is convincing. Fur eaxample kyu said in forums " if players do match manipulation, they will be banned quiackly and get taken away their reward." And i want staff to manage match manipulation like macro and rmt to prohibit this type of players from happening. Ty

Will the reward be confiscated? It seems not

14 minutes ago, heichicoda said:

Will the reward be confiscated? It seems not

U can search the thing kyu said about match manipulation in forums. And rather i think it is reasonable punishment if they wont get permanent ban. U don't think it is rather light punishment  if match manipulation player get temporary ban as punishment about match manipulation and get crown when season is over? 

Edited by min1004kr
2分钟前,min1004kr 说:

U can search the thing kyu said about match manipulation in forums. And rather i think it is reasonable punishment if they wont get permanent ban. U don't think rather light punishment  if match manipulation player get temporary ban as punishment about match manipulation and get crown when season is over? 

No, no, you said "kyu declared that the game manipulation will be recycled", but as far as I know, the reward has not been recycled

5 minutes ago, heichicoda said:

No, no, you said "kyu declared that the game manipulation will be recycled", but as far as I know, the reward has not been recycled

If that is right, i can understand now y match manipulation players keep to do win trade continuously and ignore the situation. But i will watch the result of our staff's investigation and how to deal with this situation

Edited by min1004kr