[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Week 4

#Week4Hype #8daysWeek #Fukdubs #tunacigarettes #QuinnBenched #HighCreditsBattles #QwilfishNumberOne #TripleCityStillPoor #MadaraVsFrags #xHidden #HNY

If you recorded a PSL duel, please post the replay directly in this thread or on the PSL discord server. You can find your opponent forum name here

If you have any question, ask your manager or check the general thread. If you get disconnected at the early stage of your duel, do not reconnect back in game until a decision has been reached regarding whether or not there will be a rematch.

Tiering notes:

• King's Rock is banned in Over Used, Under Used, Never Used and Little Cup.
  • LC players are encouraged to join the Little Cup Club and take notice of the tier clauses and banlist.

Regular Season Round Robin: https://challonge.com/PSL_14

Warnings:

• Larosoa will receive an automatic activity loss in the event he doesn't show up again to a scheduled battle he agreed to play.
  • Cristi is not allowed in weekly lineups unless his availability windows are submitted prior to the lineup submission deadline.
  • Mexidany is not allowed in weekly lineups unless his availability windows are submitted prior to the lineup submission deadline.

Roy Rogers Hooligans (3) Vs The Mismagicians (5)

OU: MadaraSixSix Vs Frags
OU: Endiii Vs Enchanteur
UU: Mendez Vs Arca
NU: MadaraSixSix Vs Sejuani
Dubs: Killua Vs ShanQi
LC: Baneadito Vs YettoDie

NU: Chrono Vs Zymogen
UU: TohnR Vs Ilatios

The Primal Primeapes (4) Vs The Evil Devilbats (4)

OU: Bund Vs Juanchoqui
OU: zKuroko Vs Gasyflour
UU: Huargensy Vs Sebat
NU: Tawla Vs Kriilin
LC: DarkQuiler Vs Cali
Dubs: AkaruKokuyo Vs GabuchoX

OU: JorgeFireBolt Vs ZacM
UU: Axellgor Vs Umbramol

Qwilfish n' Chips' (5) Vs The Eden of Hazard's (3)

OU: kiwikidd Vs SweetForU
OU: Pablobacas Vs CristhianArce
UU: ShellUny Vs xxxHan
NU: Pablobacas Vs zMauri
LC: Lotus Vs Warwitox
Dubs: GodXebec Vs NagaHex

Dubs: Badbaarsito Vs RealDevilLegend

OU: Stelian Vs PoseidonWrath

Mienfoo Fighters (4) Vs Triple City (4)

OU: Fibraxxxx Vs Azphiel
OU: Lunarck Vs EVLGOON
UU: YEYOxD Vs Loveyun
NU: Lachidrago Vs Forfiter
LC: Hernjet Vs TheDH
Dubs: JeanMarcH Vs Fengrinrin

Dubs: EYL Vs Mislandier
OU: Aloned/xLuneth/xHidden Vs Queest

Credits Count for Week 5

Qwilfish n' Chips' 11 Cr - 3 Cr = 8 Cr

Roy Rogers Hooligans 11 Cr + 3 Cr - 3 Cr = 11 Cr

The Primal Primeapes  4 Cr + 21 Cr -3 Cr + 3 Cr= 25 Cr

Triple City 0 Cr 

The Evil Devilbats 8 Cr + 3 Cr - 3 Cr = 8 Cr

The Mismagicians 25 Cr + 3 Cr -  3 Cr = 25 Cr

The Eden of Hazard's 3 Cr + 3 Cr = 6 Cr

Mienfoo Fighters 18 Cr

Deadline Monday, 10th of January at 1 PM UTC

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 mins prior to its start.

All battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 4 PC.

Edited by gbwead

Availability Windows:

Spoiler

OU: Bund Evening Utc-5
OU: zKuroko UTC -4 Sunday onwards except in the morning
UU: Huargensy Evening and Morning Gmt-5 except Saturday
NU: Tawla Sunday, Tuesday, Wednsday
LC: DarkQuiler Morning, Gmt+1
Dubs: AkaruKokuyo Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 11 pm gmt -6 - Saturday and Sunday free after 9 pm
MC (UU): Axellgor Evening past 10 pm utc+1

Fibraxxxx (Every Day 6pm-9pm GMT-5)
YEYOxD (Monday to Friday)
AIoned (Saturday and sunday all day since 10am GMT-5)
Lachidrago ( Tusday since 10pm, wednesday and thursday since 1pm GMT-5)
EYL ( Friday 8pm-11pm and Sunday all day GMT+9)
Hernjet (Sunday, Monday to Firday since 11pm GMT-5)
JeanMarc (Mon-Wed+Fri: 6pm-12am /Thu: 7pm-12am/ Weekends  between 10am-2pm and after 6pm GMT-5)

Edited by gbwead
1 hour ago, gbwead said:

The Primal Primeapes (0) Vs The Evil Devilbats (0)

OU: Bund Vs Juanchoqui
OU: zKuroko Vs Gasyflour
UU: Huargensy Vs CarolML
NU: Tawla Vs Kriilin
LC: DarkQuiler Vs Cali
Dubs: AkaruKokuyo Vs GabuchoX

OU: ZacM Vs JorgeFireBolt
UU: UmbraMol Vs Axellgor

The betrayal

Edited by JorgeFirebolt

Announcement:

• For the remaining psl season, if Larosoa (@hannsvps) fails to show up for a scheduled battle he agreed to play, he will get an automatic activity loss.
  • For the remaining psl season, Cristi (@Cristi) and Mexidany (@MexicanPower) will not be allowed in weekly lineups unless their manager provides their availability windows (3 windows of 2 hours seperated by at least 6 hours) prior to the lineup submission deadline.

Since Cristi is in this week's lineup, I will give Luke (@Lvkee), Stelian (@Stelian), Pablobacas (@pablobacas) or Cristi himself 12 hours from this post to send Cristi's availability windows directly in this thread. If after 12 hours no availability windows have been submitted, Cristi will be subbed out and won't be allowed to be subbed back in for the week.

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, Sebat said:

yaFB35t.png

(Context: Lvke, gb and me in same group to schedule and ask for any incovenient)

You never asked for them tho

So it's my fault that your player did not respect the deadline? You are the manager, do your job. 

11 minutes ago, Sebat said:

yaFB35t.png

(Context: Lvke, gb and me in same group to schedule and ask for any incovenient)

You never asked for them tho so we thought they are fine

Same as what Sebat said, we sent every time and gb responded so we assumed it was fine. A bit odd to give a punishment for a misunderstanding..

Edited by Lvkee
11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

So it's my fault that your player did not respect the deadline? You are the manager, do your job. 

E9E25291-1339-4C94-BE72-923068053E13.thumb.jpeg.a40f7dcab5f17bd32cefd8e98b2b5d11.jpeg

i alerted you 3h before the deadline about this, and you responded 4h after. You were probably asleep, you get given the benefit of the doubt. But we don’t? Even when you read the times that it could be anytime on Sunday and you didn’t say anything?

I granted your teams two extensions this week. You both know exactly what the deadline was. You both know exactly how extensions work. I am not responsible for your players not respecting the deadline.

When I ask when are the duels scheduled and you reply "Sunday any time" for the Cristi vs Mexidany duel, it should be interpreted as any time before the deadline, especially if after granted 2 extensions you guys did not feel the need to ask for a third.

16 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

E9E25291-1339-4C94-BE72-923068053E13.thumb.jpeg.a40f7dcab5f17bd32cefd8e98b2b5d11.jpeg

i alerted you 3h before the deadline about this, and you responded 4h after. You were probably asleep, you get given the benefit of the doubt. But we don’t? Even when you read the times that it could be anytime on Sunday and you didn’t say anything?

Ofc a I was sleeping at 4 AM my time... 
You know (you asked for 2 extensions already) that I only accept extensions if both managers confirm the exact date and time of the duel. Telling me the duel will probably be 3 or 4 hours after the deadline is not enough. We are now over 6 hours after the deadline and the duel still did not take place, that's why I don't accept a vague answer when I grant extensions.

Is there a reason why neither of you have replied to my message of asking when the duel was going to take place? I asked that 4 hours ago and still no reply. However, you both had no problem whatsoever contesting my decision, but you didn't bother giving me an answer still. 

Edited by gbwead

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.