[MOD] Battle Sprites Reloded

When I go to import 2.0 on my Android device I get a black screen and it crashes. (I'm on a high end phone) 

Is the 2.0 a patch that needs to be patched into a full version? Or can I use the 2.0 on its own? 

How do you suggest I fix this problem? 

Thanks

On 12/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, JonixJonello said:

Buenas, una pregunta debo desinstalar las demás versiones 1.2 y 1.3 para instalar la nueva versión 2.0, o solamente la instaló y ya esta, gracias de antemano. 

Si desinstala y borra los archivos anteriores

On 12/20/2022 at 1:14 AM, harizmo said:

I have this question as well

Yes unistall and delete old files

39 minutes ago, bobbyhan said:

can someone give me tutorial to install the new v2.0 mods??

Just download and install like any other mod, if you dont know I tell you 

Go to the pokemmo root folder used to be on program files>Pokemmo 

Inside there is the data folder and there is MODS folders, you put your mod file inside that folder then in game on the login screen go to mod administration, find your mod, activate, save the changes, the game reset and done

40 minutes ago, Luisevasqz said:

Hi, the link of the mod doesn't appear on the page. Can someone send me it?

Its on the "Patches" section 

17 hours ago, Poole said:

When I go to import 2.0 on my Android device I get a black screen and it crashes. (I'm on a high end phone) 

Is the 2.0 a patch that needs to be patched into a full version? Or can I use the 2.0 on its own? 

Thanks

You can use the 2.0 on its own but maybe the mod need to be splitted give for non high end mobile users, give me a few hours I upload it 

52 minutes ago, Vrenrik said:

I'm on it. Don't worry budadeth.

The files are uploading now. It will take few minutes. I'll make myself known when they're done.
PS. You can literally see that the gifs (Pokémon) got resized.
PPS. Ignore the fact that everything on the screenshot is in german.

PokeMMO BS Reloded HD 2.0.jpg

Ok it's done.

It also works flawlessly on mobile.

Battle Sprites Reloded HD 2.0 Part 1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cwvnxtgwomd1nua/Battle_Sprites_Reloded_HD_2.0_Part_1.mod/file

Battle Sprites Reloded HD 2.0 Part 2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3xvne7reh6nt0x/Battle_Sprites_Reloded_HD_2.0_Part_2.mod/file

Battle Sprites Reloded HD 2.0 Part 3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n1f055y3opt85d8/Battle_Sprites_Reloded_HD_2.0_Part_3.mod/file

Edited by Vrenrik
On 12/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, Poole said:

Thanks

Did it work splited?

Hello do you still have HD version 1.3, I love that version because the pokemons are bigger. If you still have it can you please link it here, thank you very much! This is an amazing mod ^_^

4 hours ago, Evaade said:

Hello do you still have HD version 1.3, I love that version because the pokemons are bigger. If you still have it can you please link it here, thank you very much! This is an amazing mod ^_^

yes there is on the comments look the latest pages of this post I made a comment with different versions

5 minutes ago, Vrenrik said:

ohm... sorry not more. I replaced the old files with the new ones.

I did that automatically because i also linked them on my Discord server and some other (own) mods too so sorry once more.

@budadeth
If you still have the old 1.3 HD files (unedited), I could split them up again and adjust them and upload them again.

Edited by Vrenrik
8 hours ago, Vrenrik said:

I did that automatically because i also linked them on my Discord server and some other (own) mods too so sorry once more.

@budadeth
If you still have the old 1.3 HD files (unedited), I could split them up again and adjust them and upload them again.

Yeah the links for the HD version are not working anymore (the SD version links works fine tho). It would be nice also if you could upload the single file as well (no split). Thank you very much!