[MOD] Battle Sprites Reloded

16 hours ago, FelixDrake said:

What am I doing wrong here? Idk how to fix this, I'm experiencing this with every wild pokemon and I'm on Android

Screenshot_20230327-015434.png

From the looks of it, your missing a step in the installation procedure or one of your downloads was corrupted and isn't showing on your mod list.

If you go over the installation instructions again or post your mod management list you'll probably see what is missing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 12:58 PM, Vrenrik said:

The files are uploading now. It will take few minutes. I'll make myself known when they're done.
PS. You can literally see that the gifs (Pokémon) got resized.
PPS. Ignore the fact that everything on the screenshot is in german.

PokeMMO BS Reloded HD 2.0.jpg

What Mods are you using for Hp bar's pokemon and also your interface ( Atack, Pokemon, Bag and Run)

On 4/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, gabrialABH said:

After updating game on android , I deleted the game .And now I can 't install large mods due to lack of memory . Is there a way to fix this?

Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-54-55-331_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Same thing happening to me and a bunch of other people. I opened a ticket and I hope they'll get back with a solution.. so far they just kept telling me to reinstall or clear the storage aka which doesn't do anything. Definitely a bug with the new update 

1 minute ago, JonixJonello said:

Hola gente, ayuda, e intentado instalar el mod nuevamente, pero desde la actualización de juego ya no puedo, nunca me había dado este problema, ya e intentado instalarlo por partes y el archivo grande, pero siempre se detiene en ese porcentaje. 

Screenshot_20230503_161429_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Its a problem with the last update, its not the mod

8 hours ago, A1phamega said:

image.png.2e88a66035d22f75d8855df56a33764b.pngShould I just throw all these into /mods? Or do I need to unzip and combine them?

They are designed to be modular without needing to be unzipped or combined. (If you decide you don't want standing charizard you can replace it with flying without having to redownload and replace all of the other files.)

However, You downloaded the "Simple" version and all of the "Customized" addons. The HDRelodedSimple is for people who don't want to customize their Charizard, Cyndaquil, and size caps.
You will have conflicts with it.

On 5/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, JDChaos said:

They are designed to be modular without needing to be unzipped or combined. (If you decide you don't want standing charizard you can replace it with flying without having to redownload and replace all of the other files.)

However, You downloaded the "Simple" version and all of the "Customized" addons. The HDRelodedSimple is for people who don't want to customize their Charizard, Cyndaquil, and size caps.

Oh I must have read it wrong. Thank you so much, your mod is siiiicccckkk! 

On 5/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, JDChaos said:

update: After I removed the "simple" mod, all the mons got very oversized(way out of the frame). Did I do something wrong?

3 hours ago, A1phamega said:

update: After I removed the "simple" mod, all the mons got very oversized(way out of the frame). Did I do something wrong?

You're missing the HDReloadedLarge file which is also required for the large customization. It's under the "Customized" section and above the "Capped vs Uncapped" files.

Edited by Nerfgun