[MOD] Battle Sprites Reloded

1 hour ago, F1aMeSter said:

Hey I don't Know if you will reply or not , but I'm here to ask for a different link for the file because Mediafire is not working for me right now. Also, Is the UI included with the modpack or is it a different Theme Pack , I'm new to PokeMMO so i don't really know much ,  Please Reply!?

There is no theme in this Download.

5 hours ago, F1aMeSter said:

Hey I don't Know if you will reply or not , but I'm here to ask for a different link for the file because Mediafire is not working for me right now. Also, Is the UI included with the modpack or is it a different Theme Pack , I'm new to PokeMMO so i don't really know much ,  Please Reply!?

Like SamQuincy said, this is just a Battle Sprites mod.

I currently only have MediaFire. I can make a Mega account and upload the mods there, but I don't know when I will be available to do it.
You may have to wait a day or two.

Edited by JDChaos
spelling
1 hour ago, JDChaos said:

Like SamQuincy said, this is just a Battle Sprites mod.

I currently only have MediaFire. I can make a Mega account and upload the mods there, but I don't know when I will be available to do it.
You may have to wait a day or two.

the theme shown in the screenshots is my personal modified android and exemplar theme alongside my gen 8 icon mod which is what is causing the confusion

12 hours ago, budadeth said:

This is incredible! the mod looks amazing and its really awesome to see people that still put effort to things without asking nothing back, just for the joy of others, something you wont see often, congrats man your mod its by far the best one ever made for this game, thank you very much!

Thanks for the kind words.
I hope the game continues to do well. It looks like good fun.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, Griss said:

can i ask what is the theme that u or your friend use in screenshots?

It's his. You are welcome to message him for more information.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

the theme shown in the screenshots is my personal modified android and exemplar theme alongside my gen 8 icon mod which is what is causing the confusion

2 hours ago, mrbears said:

Can someone tell me what a shiny hunter version even is? It just makes the poke's look shiny when they're not? or what?

Shiny Hunters are people who spend hours/days/weeks/years hunting in the exact same spots with special counters (through apps, paper, or memory) trying to find a Shiny Pokémon.

Normal people go years without seeing one.
In order to better recognize a Shiny Pokémon among the thousands of repetitive battles, many Shiny Hunters use a Shiny Hunter mod. These mods only display bigger and more obvious front GIFs in place of shiny Pokémon, so they stand out amongst the hordes. Normal Pokémon keep the original default GIF.

The file size is also significantly smaller since it's only 25% of the GIFs.

On 1/13/2022 at 1:14 PM, Kyunimo said:

I FRIKKIN' LOVE IT!! Tho, it took time to install, it took me 5 attempts before finally making it work on android cuz it keeps crashing when I import the mod... But it's worth it! And I don't mind the pokedex sprite bugs at all, having 3D battle sprites is enough for me xD, thx for the mod JD, keep it up!:D

How you import and work on android please tell me

On 2/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, Shivang1950557 said:

How you import and work on android please tell me

After you import the file you shouldn't touch the phone screen for like 6-8 mins of blackscreen so it won't crash, and i believe that should work

Edited by Kyunimo
  • 4 weeks later...

Tengo un problema, cuando intento importar el mod me aparece el aviso "error al importar el mod, asegurese que este actualizado al cliente actual", ya lo e intentado varias veces, incluso cuando intento importarlo otra vez me aparece que "hay un mod con ese nombre", todo esto desde android

3 hours ago, ZOHAN said:

Tengo un problema, cuando intento importar el mod me aparece el aviso "error al importar el mod, asegurese que este actualizado al cliente actual", ya lo e intentado varias veces, incluso cuando intento importarlo otra vez me aparece que "hay un mod con ese nombre", todo esto desde android

Desinstale el cliente móvil PokeMMO a través de la configuración del teléfono, reinicie el teléfono, luego vuelva a instalar y volver a importar el mod. El teléfono puede congelarse temporalmente mientras se importan mods grandes.

On 1/26/2022 at 11:05 AM, Griss said:

can i ask what is the theme that u or your friend use in screenshots?

Modified version of the android GUI and: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/143885-gui-exemplar-a-pokemmo-visual-overhaul/

Edited by nurver9
11 hours ago, nurver9 said:

Desinstale el cliente móvil PokeMMO a través de la configuración del teléfono, reinicie el teléfono, luego vuelva a instalar y volver a importar el mod. El teléfono puede congelarse temporalmente mientras se importan mods grandes.

Versión modificada de la GUI de Android y: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/143885-gui-exemplar-a-pokemmo-visual-overhaul/

Ya lo hice una 8 veces y sigue en lo mismo, alguna otra solucion? ?

11 minutes ago, ZOHAN said:

Ya lo hice una 8 veces y sigue en lo mismo, alguna otra solucion? ?

Hmm, podría intentar cambiar el nombre de .zip a .mod (pero esto no debería importar demasiado). También vaya al explorador de archivos y elimine las descargas antiguas del mod si las tiene. Intente mover el mod a una ubicación diferente antes de importar.