Johto yes, but when?

3 minutes ago, MatchaKunoichi said:

¡Mis queridos administradores, el 9 de enero de 2021 me dijiste que Johto tenía que venir pronto! ¡Pasó un año, sin johto en mi opinión! Entonces, ¿un "pronto" que descubrí es como 50 años? Por favor, mis amigos y yo creemos que johto es la mejor región, ¡la necesitamos! ¡Volveré a jugar cuando se lance johto! Espero que agregues johto pronto, como dijiste. 

Well, everything good is made to wait, right?

Interesting. Johto is for me one of the best regions. We hope to see it implemented soon. Now that I return to Pokemmo I would like new things, more regions or events. If not, the game becomes repetitive.

Interesante. Johto es para mi de las mejores regiones. Esperemos verlo pronto implementado. Ahora que vuelvo a Pokemmo me gustarian cosas nuevas, mas regiones o eventos. Si no el juego se vuelve repetitivo.

Johto will come Tommorow, and tommorow we will say it again, and again, until Johto being released.

I think that the fear of Devs is implement Johto and players ask for implementing Kalos(That can make PokéMMO being removed from circulation due to Copyright by nintendo, since the 3ds still in Market around the World. So, devs need to wait 3ds being out of Circulation(Official Nintendo Markets don't solding 3ds more), to put Kalos in game without this problem.)

Or, devs are waiting the 10th aniversary of PokéMMO to release Johto

Edited by caioxlive13
12 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Hi, we haven't said that Johto is coming soon. Rache or Kyu I believe said in one of post on forum that Johto is going to be the next region in PokeMMO- but at the time of the post it was not in the work and will not come soon.

At the time of the post was not in the work... But now it is? 

10 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Johto will come Tommorow, and tommorow we will say it again, and again, until Johto being released.

I think that the fear of Devs is implement Johto and players ask for implementing Kalos(That can make PokéMMO being removed from circulation due to Copyright by nintendo, since the 3ds still in Market around the World. So, devs need to wait 3ds being out of Circulation(Official Nintendo Markets don't solding 3ds more), to put Kalos in game without this problem.)

I have to admit I agree with you here - I remember the obsession about Sinnoh, now it's Johto and I'm sure there'll be some special kids wanting gen 6, 7 and even 8 regions if that's even possible.

Anyway I'm sure we can all agree there's bigger priorities in this game which need addressing which isn't adding a region which already has the majority of gen 2 Pokemon implemented anyway.

23 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Or, devs are waiting the 10th aniversary of PokéMMO to release Johto

I fear that copyright does not work like that, it is not enough that something is out of production, when something has rights it cannot be used without authorization.

However PokeMMO acts as an emulator so the question of 3ds or ds has nothing to do with it.

16 hours ago, druido890 said:

I fear that copyright does not work like that, it is not enough that something is out of production, when something has rights it cannot be used without authorization.

However PokeMMO acts as an emulator so the question of 3ds or ds has nothing to do with it.

Nintendo historically claim copyright more in Emulators of games that still are in circulation(after all, Nintendo will risk lose millions of dollars because players prefer a Emulator of one game that he are still selling? If the game has been removed from nintendo markets and don't selling more, nintendo doesn't matter more with emulators of him.). Isn't suprise that MMO survived 10 years.

Edited by caioxlive13