Why play this game if I can't see my friends turn?

ZwoeleAnjer

Question

Dear PokeMMO,

There was this wonderful time when I could joyfully run and bike (and now even sleigh in my beautiful Christmas sled!) with my friends and go crazy with it. Turning crazily on spot with my squad, seeing everyone doing helicopter dances to communicatie their joy and bliss. Spamming my directional arrow keys to spin upwards to the universe, with my beloved friends on PokeMMO.

This was taken away from me.

All I see now is akwardly aligned groups of people, not knowing that their directional turns on spot aren't seen by other people (but only by themselves).

All I see now is berry farmers zooming past their plants, not even turning their eyes anymore towards their beloved berries.

All I see now is chaos and pain.

It would mean a lot to me if you could fix this bug that has been introduced in the past month or so(?). I'd like to be able to see other players do directional turns again on spot. Without this interaction, can we even call this game an MMO anymore?

Thank you for your attention, please share to spread the news! Upvote would be appreciated, if you agree with me!

Edited by ZwoeleAnjer

2 answers to this question