Tiger headgear is so ugly! (So I decided to buy four)

Well, as far as the system is concerned, there is nothing to do, the curious thing is that there are 2, one that opens its mouth and the other that only shakes its eyes and little ears. and well, i just hope the event cosmetics are better and i hope i can make it to the top 50 for nyan's hood

3 minutes ago, Idpp12 said:

Well, as far as the system is concerned, there is nothing to do, the curious thing is that there are 2, one that opens its mouth and the other that only shakes its eyes and little ears. and well, i just hope the event cosmetics are better and i hope i can make it to the top 50 for nyan's hood

It's the same item:

The Golden Tiger Mask is now available for a limited time

• This item has a special effect when Used. Bind it to a hotkey to roar at nearby players!

With included sound effect.

29 minutes ago, Kyu said:

guess you'll have to buy 3 dragons instead

yes, rep GDM more so I keep making fatty stacks.  d o n t   s t o p

•  

The Golden Tiger Mask is now available for a limited time

• This item has a special effect when Used. Bind it to a hotkey to roar at nearby players!

With included sound effect.

Also please tell me this doesn't have a limit to how many can be active, cuz vermilion is gonna be nuts

Edited by DaftKitteh
38 minutes ago, NeonZ said:

the question is that people had a lot of speculation that there would be 2 this year one red and one albino. but no one expected a repeat which does not show much interest from the public it seems....

The discord seems to be lit up with people who like it.  Not saying it's mona lisa, just that it's all perspective.  We'll see what the price looks like in a month, that'll be the real tell of if it was a good idea or not.

Also super interested in hearing other peoples opinions on it before I drop a buttload of yen on them.

Edited by DaftKitteh
17 minutes ago, DaftKitteh said:

The discord seems to be lit up with people who like it.  Not saying it's mona lisa, just that it's all perspective.  We'll see what the price looks like in a month, that'll be the real tell of if it was a good idea or not.

Also super interested in hearing other peoples opinions on it before I drop a buttload of yen on them.

Yes

2 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

i said it in discord, but i do believe more hand layer cosmetics would be something worth investing into considering the success of the torch. 
I'm sure it will be a toss up opinion if they were to re-visit old ones like Scythe like i mentioned prior and have a hand version of it, however do think we need more of those to maximise customization.

I would love to see some more hand/feet vanities, but with so many possibilities for potential hand vanities i think it would be in bad taste to replicate older exclusive vanities this way personally, but just my opinion. The sleigh was cool to see a new vanity category get utilized so hoping we see more like hand vanities or SHOES