[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Playoffs Round 1

we pretty much have to discard all weeks prep and do everything from scrap in one day while noone can guarantee us that they had these subs ready to go. i guess its a strat but its super stupid that this is allowed and we cant do shit about it.

also the argument about irl applies to us too. its not like i have the time to spare to remake everything prepared from scrap. so at the very least this is poor sportsmanship. whatever though. from the moment the host allows these shenanigans, he pretty much favour the team that is being fishy and sets us up to lose already.. 

Edited by Umbramol
9 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

we pretty much have to discard all weeks prep and do everything from scrap in one day while noone can guarantee us that they had these subs ready to go. i guess its a strat but its super stupid that this is allowed and we cant do shit about it.

also the argument about irl applies to us too. its not like i have the time to spare to remake everything prepared from scrap. so at the very least this is poor sportsmanship. whatever though. from the moment the host allows these shenanigans, he pretty much favour the team that is being fishy and sets us up to lose already.. 

There is no trick or strategies here. I forced Mkns to make most of those subs because of the poor availability of his players. Not everything is a big conspiracy, but good for you for setting up your excuses prior to your duel. 

edit: and sebat knew there was going to be substitutions too ahead of time

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, gbwead said:

There is no trick or strategies here. I forced Mkns to make most of those subs because of the poor availability of his players. Not everything is a big conspiracy, but good for you for setting up your excuses prior to your duel. 

and this is the reason you are super stupid. idk about the other players but mkns told me to play late on the week. i agreed as it suited me. his excuse for having to be subbed out was the he forgot his laptop at work.i get that u no life this thing but i work almost 50 hours a week. and i dont care if its an excuse to you but i have to prepare during this time for a very strong opponent. and saturday afternoon im informed that i have to prepare from the start for another very strong opponent. so yea, im being put in a disadvantage while i was willing to make time for whenever my opponent is suited.. but his excuse was that he fucked up. AND I PAY THIS FUCK UP. so yea im being the uguu here

18 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

i guess its a strat

Mkns want play all the season, he dont play so much just because credits. Oh, and sure, sub out the OU MVP and put in a player who didnt play a single OU game in all season, sure, great strat. 
ee91674a8ba2110b37cffb85c423fcbb.png
U dont need a translator to see that msg was from YESTERDAY at 20:48hs

Sometimes u have a life, stop crying and go prepare the game or be subbed.

1 minute ago, Umbramol said:

and this is the reason you are super stupid. idk about the other players but mkns told me to play late on the week. i agreed as it suited me. his excuse for having to be subbed out was the he forgot his laptop at work.i get that u no life this thing but i work almost 50 hours a week. and i dont care if its an excuse to you but i have to prepare during this time for a very strong opponent. and saturday afternoon im informed that i have to prepare from the start for another very strong opponent. so yea, im being put in a disadvantage while i was willing to make time for whenever my opponent is suited.. but his excuse was that he fucked up. AND I PAY THIS FUCK UP. so yea im being the uguu here

You're right, you are such a victim. You are the center of the universe and everyone is plotting against you. This sub was not necessary, it was done just to fuck with you. You are the grand umbramol, so it's only natural if people are trying to get an advantage against you. 

You selfrighteous little shit, stop being such a whiny uguu and play your duel or don't. You're not at any disadvantage because no one will bother preparing for a shitty opponent like you anyways. Oh and you should actually schedule your duel properly if you're going to complain about substitutions. After all, do you really expect people to believe you wasted time to prepare for a duel for which you did not even set a day or time? 

11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You're right, you are such a victim. You are the center of the universe and everyone is plotting against you. This sub was not necessary, it was done just to fuck with you. You are the grand umbramol, so it's only natural if people are trying to get an advantage against you. 

You selfrighteous little shit, stop being such a whiny uguu and play your duel or don't. You're not at any disadvantage because no one will bother preparing for a shitty opponent like you anyways. Oh and you should actually schedule your duel properly if you're going to complain about substitutions. After all, do you really expect people to believe you wasted time to prepare for a duel for which you did not even set a day or time? 

shut up he bussy prepping you degenerate host

Edited by Quinn010
13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

you need therapy man.. im in your head

34 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

SweetForU learned that he will sub me this night and even both OU discovered that this morning with all of us.

If you think that I enjoy to do these sub lol I putted my best line up at the start 

83794E5B-3CF9-4CE1-B6BA-8D8E84B57590.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.