[UNOFFICIAL EVENT] ★☆[AÏR] urCute's Fancy Fashion Contest☆★

1 hour ago, danhred said:

I have two questions

1-On mobile I can not hide the interface, I can crop the image

2- can I use game effects? That is to say I can not edit the image but the effects of the game if they are legal or not

Heyy, good questions!

That is a really good point, I havent thought about mobile players^^ I think cropping the image is a good resolution for mobile players!

Using in-game features and effects to improve the photo is strongly encouraged, as long as you don't use mods or any kind of editing software.

6 minutes ago, Yusedric said:

Hey, this looks pretty coo! thanks for hosting this. It's good to see something that isn't a tournament or catching contest. Wish we could see more events like this.
My question is: is cosplaying existing characters allowed?

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! 

Creative events are by far my favorite ones^-^

Of course it's allowed to do a cosplay of a existing character! :3

Drip or Drown                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     YOU DECIDEDrip Or Drown 2 Album Cover Gunna Blank Template - Imgflip.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1094553915_DesktopScreenshot2022_02.15-07_49_56_81.thumb.png.3ce26308f4d011a59bae40c489947cf1.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Caribana

IRON MAN   and   IRON MON
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagen      Thursday, February 17, 2022
      By: Yuseko (IGN)

After several months of experimenting, the first human compatible with a metal coat was found. The man himself claimed that he always felt a strong connection with his Scyther, so when it evolved into Scizor, he decided to follow its steps.

Could this be the next stage of human evolution? For now the scientist involved refuse to answer questions, but they let us take a picture of the man and his pokemon who encoureages more people to come into contact with evolution items and try their luck. 

Edited by Spoolofwool
typo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.