[GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 3/14/2024 standards)

Good afternoon, I would like to re-introduce the Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme. Thank you @hannahtaylor for helping me keep this mod up to date. Also, thank you @Thekingofglory for helping me fix the Battle UI's Bag section.

If there is a massive update that prevents this mod from working, then please let me know and it can be worked on.

Setting with Mewtwo's Battle Screen (Thanks to @budadeth for the Mewtwo Setting and PC Box Rework! Also, thank you @CutiePieRate for the rectangle border in the Settings Menu.)https://mega.nz/folder/yI8VUTZZ#jdVqDt4VEKl2KYk5BDPgyA

Here is a video of the mod at full capacity:

Spoiler

Edited by Bestfriends
Thank you Budapeth for revamping the theme once more. (11/27/2023)
13 hours ago, f57332asd said:

the theme "  " could not be loaded The theme may be incompatible with the current version. Please check logs for more information on the cause of the error??

I appreciate your concern, feel free to try this approach:

Download the File -> Go to the Pokemon Stadium Mod in the WinRAR application -> Unzip it in the PokeMMO, Data, Themes Folder -> Go to Settings -> And click on the "Pokemon Stadium Test" theme -> Click Save

If this approach does not work, then please reach out to me. From @hannahtaylor's prospective, she mentioned that it worked for her.

16 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

感謝您的關注,請隨時嘗試這種方法:

下載文件 -> 在 WinRAR 應用程序中前往 Pokemon Stadium Mod -> 在 PokeMMO、Data、Themes 文件夾中解壓 -> 前往設置 -> 並點擊“Pokemon Stadium Test”主題 -> 點擊保存

如果這種方法不起作用,請與我聯繫。@hannahtaylor的準,她提到它對她有用。

solved thanks a lot

Just asking one thing where was your Aron business card made?

16 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

感謝您的關注,請隨時嘗試這種方法:

下載文件 -> 在 WinRAR 應用程序中前往 Pokemon Stadium Mod -> 在 PokeMMO、Data、Themes 文件夾中解壓 -> 前往設置 -> 並點擊“Pokemon Stadium Test”主題 -> 點擊保存

如果這種方法不起作用,請與我聯繫。@hannahtaylor的準,她提到它對她有用。

• Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 8/19/2022 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 11/21/2022 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 1/9/2023 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 5/1/2023 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 5/7/2023 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 8/18/2023 standards)
  • Bestfriends changed the title to [GUI] Pokemon Stadium Classic Theme (Updated for 3/14/2024 standards)