Without content, what will we do?

This is my first personal post, and I wanted to share my concern regarding these upcoming dates.

First of all, I am the leader of a team, with some time existing, and since sinnoh, there has been no more fully playable content, which means that from March to October, the game dies in a certain sense, what else can be done aside to complete the dex and hunt brilliants if you don't like pvp like me? And like thousands of other players.

My point is, we can't keep waiting for an event for the game to "live" as a team leader, I notice that from March to October, the rate of active players drops, maybe there will be an update with content between this period and hopefully so , but the game turned into having to wait for a next event to farm and do something "new" because the events have been the same for years. I do not intend to generate debate, I just wanted to express myself through this medium.

I just hope there's something new, I'm not asking for johto, I'm not one of those, although it doesn't bother me, but more content is needed, and I think they're taking too long. ?

bruh, the game has been like this since 2012 and it hasn't died. My advice is don't eagerly wait for new content. Either find a way to enjoy the current game (PvP, shiny hunt, trade, socialize, etc.) or take a hiatus and don't torment yourself by being bored and do something else you enjoy until new content is actually released.

edit: really old teams have survived by being social hubs where people enjoy chatting with eachother. Or, they have fun by competing in pvp. If your team doesn't have fun by playing the current game, then sadly it is likely to not last.

Edited by Gilan