Elizn's EV Emporium - New Name SoonTM

Elizn

Because of the heat wave thats happening around the UK and EU, I'm remaining closed to focus on health. 

It is supposed to be moving on from here on Wednesday, so I will more than likely open back up then.

I have a partial order of x2 Smeargles I will level to Lv.50. Theres another order not accepted in my mail, which will be started when I open back up

I will still answer enquiries when I can. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe.

15 hours ago, digitalduckie said:

Elizn was awesome to work with. Super friendly and got my Pokemon done fast! Thanks so much!

No problems, youre welcome back anytime c: 

11 hours ago, redash230906 said:

I am very satisfied with your service, it is quite fast and cheap. I hope there will be more options (e.g. level 100 training). Thanks for answering my questions and completing my order!

Thanks, look forward to seeing you again 😄

8 hours ago, spicatas said:

Hello, I am a newbie and I want to redeem my free 1 EV trained Pokemon, if that's alright! As detailed in your original post, I will attach my character list and trainer card.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20220722-170026-630.png

Screenshot_20220722-170219.png

Awesome, welcome to PokeMMO

Which Pokemon would you like trained? Simply mail it to me (IGN: Elizn) and once I can I will train it up for you 😄 

• Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - 500 SoonTM

Finished this beauty just ♡

Screenshot_20220803-025130_PokeMMO.jpg

3 hours ago, Tear said:

It was faster than i expected haha, highly recommended, thanks for your work, amazing 🍪🍪🍪

Thanks Tear, I appreciate it a lot 😄 You're more than welcome back 😄 

Edited by Elizn

Hi Elizn!

Im a Fellow EV trainer whose just getting in the trade, I really like your Store page here. 
I'd like to use your layout as a template for my own business, and I would also like to be friends with you, 
Mostly to get advice and ideas. But also maybe able to assist you down the road if you get backlogged, ect. 

2 hours ago, Unidentifiable said:

Hi Elizn!

Im a Fellow EV trainer whose just getting in the trade, I really like your Store page here. 
I'd like to use your layout as a template for my own business, and I would also like to be friends with you, 
Mostly to get advice and ideas. But also maybe able to assist you down the road if you get backlogged, ect. 

Hey Unidentifiable

I don't mind you using my page as inspiration for your own, I would appreciate it if you didn't copy it though

Sure, im always down to make a new friend 😄 

I'm flattered, but I already have a dear friend of mine who can assist if I become backlogged, thanks anyway though I do appreciate the thought 😄 

Maybe i'll see you around at some training spots 😄 

MILESTONE MET: 500 POKEMON TRAINED

Holy hell. 500 individual Pokemon trained in around 110 orders. Just a guesstimate that one lol

Trained Shinies, Perfect 6x31's and 5x31's, Budget Comps, even trained new player's starting Pokemon. You name it. I've come a hell of a long way in nearly 6 months training. I love doing it. 

For my 500th trained Milestone, I'm going to do a little raffle for x5 free trains who have let me train for them. Completed Job numbers being their raffle numbers. I will draw the numbers in the next few hours. Winners will be displayed under "Promotions" on my main post.

I'll also be planning something special for August 17th. Which will be my 6th month anniversary opening.

Next one's 1000 guys. Thank you ❤️ 

• Elizn changed the title to Elizn's EV Emporium - The Big 5-Oh-Oh

Had a absolutely eventful weekend. Been closed to focus on jobs and other things. Now since all my jobs are completed, I'm gonna be closed for a couple more days so I can actually rest.

If anything is mailed, it won't be completed until I'm open again. 

I'll be open again properly in a couple of days

Edited by Elizn

Yikes, Things aren't really improving. But things have gotta continue. 

I'm partially open. I'll take orders, no bulks, one at a time per person and I'll only level to 50 if they're NOT in Slow or Fluctuating XP groups.

Its better than not being open at all. The thing I had planned on the 17th might not happen either on that date, most definitely will be pushed back

Aside terrible shifts I think I can still do my 6 month shop event :D yay

On the 17th ONLY. I will train 1 Pokemon per person completely free to celebrate 6 months of my shop since I opened.

Make sure you DM me here that you have sent a Pokemon for me to train. Ill complete them as and when I can.

Thanks guys, here's to 6 more months of training ❤