PokeMMO 10th anniversary

3小时前,BrokenJoker 说:

Of all the events to have a vanity item surely a 10th anniversary celebration would have a special vanity item. 

It would be great, but I didn't have much rp

1 hour ago, Darkoure said:

so its getting delayed or did I got fooled ?
I dont mind but I would like to know for working reasons xD
maybe I want to take some days off x))

Reveal hidden contents

Kyu said on March 31th(my time zone) that:

For those looking forward to the 10th Anniversary event next week, we apologize, but it will be delayed by a few weeks. We're currently working on several features which aren't quite ready for deployment, and making sure the event's cosmetics and gameplay are polished.

Thanks for your patience

For those looking forward to the 10th Anniversary event next week, we apologize, but it will be delayed by a few weeks. We're currently working on several features which aren't quite ready for deployment, and making sure the event's cosmetics and gameplay are polished.

Thanks for your patience

15 minutes ago, BiuBiv said:

Kyu said on March 31th(my time zone) that:

Thanks for your patience

Thanks for your patience

and if u you read the comments in kyus post you see I left a comment there, but I Im still not sure if he was joking or if it was an april fool it was like half hour away from 1st april for me too
just curious asking cause why not posting it in here instead

Edited by Darkoure
d
刚刚,Darkoure 说:

and if u you read the comments in kyus post you see I left a comment there, but I Im still not sure if he was joking or if it was an can't believe they did this, ? 
just curious asking cause why not posting it in here instead

Probably think I'll change the date of the caption, but I've been busy researching how to make a signed GIF

5小时前,caioxlive13 说:

image.png.4edd22e51cab3a99d5a649f90ed341ac.png 
26 Hours until Deadline. (I'm UTC -3. And, this plataform check my timezone instead of UTC 0 or UTC of creator.) 

I am UTC+8, but this time has been cancelled and the event has been rescheduled by kyu for the end of April

Edited by Prande
  • Prande changed the title to 【Anniversary Activities】PokeMMO 10th anniversary countdown (late April)
On 3/25/2022 at 4:01 PM, BrokenJoker said:

Of all the events to have a vanity item surely a 10th anniversary celebration would have a special vanity item. 

Well, rip special vanity as long they delayed the event to work on that.

Feel amaizing that an event like this, 10 year aniversary, once in a life time event, to dont be planned with months before.

I had hope till earlyer that the 1st aprill annonce to be a joke, but probably not the case anymore. Seams like the perfect day to give an update....

39 minutes ago, IHackedRNG said:

Well, rip special vanity as long they delayed the event to work on that.

Feel amaizing that an event like this, 10 year aniversary, once in a life time event, to dont be planned with months before.

I had hope till earlyer that the 1st aprill annonce to be a joke, but probably not the case anymore. Seams like the perfect day to give an update....

Xd , no event for the 10y