PokeMMO 10th anniversary

22 hours ago, Prande said:

routine maintenance

I wouldn't be sure about that. After all, in the two years I've been playing this game, I haven't seen the game need to go into maintenance once. At least, not one that needed to go to the announcement page to warn us about. Also, events have 15-30 minutes maintenance, rarely 1-4 hours, but something big will be implemented for them to need 12-24 hours for maintenance. like @DragoTamersayed, this thread get over 23k views. The community are hyped with this event, and devs certainly want to give us a big update, at same time they are preparing the server to not overload during event.

Edited by caioxlive13
55分钟前,caioxlive13 说:

I wouldn't be sure about that. After all, in the two years I've been playing this game, I haven't seen the game need to go into maintenance once. At least, not one that needed to go to the announcement page to warn us about. Also, events have 15-30 minutes maintenance, rarely 1-4 hours, but something big will be implemented for them to need 12-24 hours for maintenance. like @DragoTamersayed, this thread get over 23k views. The community are hyped with this event, and devs certainly want to give us a big update, at same time they are preparing the server to not overload during event.

Maybe upgrade the server?(but Kyu did not mention upgrading servers in the announcement)

I think it's just a lazy developer who wants to overhaul the server on a whim(maintain)

But it's all under control,don't need to worry

-5d60de4d9bab2ed5.gif.123ddd29cc3fb4467e3804285926ac79.gif

Edited by Prande
On 5/2/2022 at 11:15 PM, caioxlive13 said:

before the departure of Unova, there was a maintenance that lasted about 12 hours, remember?

1小时前,DOOM 说:

before the departure of Unova, there was a maintenance that lasted about 12 hours, remember?

No need to guess, maintaining servers is a normal thing to do

5 hours ago, RenDude said:

One more day..

Wow! These 14 days passed a bit boring, but I hope well have excitment soon with an event.

4 hours ago, BiuBiv said:

it supposed to be on May 10...supposed

I think it's everything ready for the anniversary and devs are just waiting the countdown end.

Lets think positively guys!

Let's hope for good fashion, nice features unlocked and everything good.

*^_________^*

Edited by MightyMichele