PokeMMO 10th anniversary

What an anniversary you are 10th PokeMMO anni. As a reward, I shall give you my memes.

Huh? An anniversary event actually releasing and it's not just soon tm memes? NO! I don't want that! I want to not have any new content for another 10 years at least!

Thank you for delaying the anniversary 4 (tentative number) times for our sake.

(Only chads will get this reference)

Edited by RenDude

I get some Cyberpunk Flashbacks here.

Kinda intersting how kids still think its a good idea to rush games/updates.

38 minutes ago, Tawla said:

Problem is kyu didnt even show up to tell us if its delayed , what a shame... Devs doesnt respect their players .

He literally made a post just dedicated to that.

Edited by Johnwaynee
7 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

I get some Cyberpunk Flashbacks here.

Kinda intersting how kids still think its a good idea to rush games/updates.

He literally made a post just dedicated to that.

I know he did. However, that doesn't mean the devs or him did good. Even though this is a free to play game, there's currently some revenue regarding this game. 

It's true that updates shouldn't be rushed. However, that wasn't the point:

If they give some ETA, they must comply. Otherwise people are going to complain. Not giving any ETA like they usually do, which is what they have decided to do now, is not an option either. In every kind of job a estimated time is required when you start working on a project, I am talking from experience. If they are unsure about being on time with that ETA, they they could just overestimate a lot. For example, they could say it is going to be released by the end of the year, when in reality, they thought of releasing it in April or May. That's a win-win situation, because if they release it earlier, as planned, they could make an announcement and people are going to be happy. If they do not, well, people are still going to be happy because there won't be any kind of delay.

14 hours ago, RenDude said:

What an anniversary you are 10th PokeMMO anni. As a reward, I shall give you my memes.

Huh? An anniversary event actually releasing and it's not just soon tm memes? NO! I don't want that! I want to not have any new content for another 10 years at least!

Thank you for delaying the anniversary 4 (tentative number) times for our sake.

(Only chads will get this reference)

ah yes, a "tell me you browse titanfolk without telling me you browse titanfolk" moment

10 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

"I get some Cyberpunk Flashbacks here.

Kinda intersting how kids still think its a good idea to rush games/updates."

Yeah! It's not like they had a whole 10 years in advance to plan a anniversary event. It's not like they knew the anniversary of their own game was upcoming in the months prior to April/May/June. Poor devs being blindsided and rushed into making an event. Smh

Bro. Nobody wants anything rushed. What we do want is not to be gassed up then let down with several missed ETAs when all devs had to do was not hype us up like they had been planning and working on the event for a while.

So far all they've done is make money off the non event by selling old vanities and even worse its like mockery of players feelings of being upset.

Devs like "lol u mad? buy these torches and pitchforks and make us money while we take our sweet time with the event even tho we overdue as hell" 

If devs really felt bad about missing the ETAs they would've gave every player a free shiny charm or something at least... Not stupid old ass vanities for sale. 

the devs are still making money off the player which is totally optional for the player to "Donate" or not and doing so you must agree and understand the donation platforms terms.  the players that do donate seem to be thinking the pokemmo service works like one of those nft's where they believe there buying a piece of the entire game.

@Frenum casually explaining why the devs have been acting unprofessionally for the last 10 years ?
You got everything right fam. But some people will still say "Don't rush them" when they have been working on this update for years (given that this will be the long awaited "dungeons")

To be honest, as long as the update releases I'll be happy with it, but they should just have said somewhere around July and then once it's ready, announce that it'll be up in a week. What they have been doing is saying literally nothing and then releasing it randomly in the middle of night ...

Wouldn't be surprised if it releases in a few hours without everyone knowing in advance

So it's impossible for the playerbase to properly schedule to fully enjoy the event time ? 

Edited by TohnR

Anyway guys, just play a different game until they're done, it's not worth malding over this anni anyway.  Play Astral Chain, Persona, or watch something new in the meanwhile. If the event's doodoo butter after all this waiting, it will deserve to be flamed. 

Anniversary ?? Event ?? 

What Does that mean ?? 

Some New items ?? Devz ?? Kyu ?? 

10 years ?? 

Guys wait for all this with a torch in the hand ?

A pitchfork on the back is Good too ?

The sad part is that, if they don't come through, we cannot do a thing about it.  And I second Paul's post. 

43 minutes ago, Paul said:

I lost my wife. my job, my family, my hobbies, my life savings, and my house in preparation for this event. I have nothing left, thanks Kyu.